Does anyone have any experience using the LTE version of the watch with LTEoff? can you get away with only charging your phone for an hour a day? I want to use my watch for sleep tracking so can’t let it charge overnight.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    02-25-2018 05:07 PM
    Does anyone have any experience using the LTE version of the watch with LTEoff? can you get away with only charging your phone for an hour a day? I want to use my watch for sleep tracking so can’t let it charge overnight.
    Well, I have the Series 3 without LTE and I can go 36 hours without charging and still have more than 30% battery life.
    If you haven’t activated LTE or not using the LTE functionality very often you should have similar battery life.

I also use my watch during sleep for tracking with AutoSleep and have noticed only a decrease of 6 to 8 percent of battery life with DnD and Theatre Mode enabled on the watch.
    tadnishida and Lee_Bo like this.
    02-25-2018 06:49 PM
    I had not thought about theater mode. I am also using AutoSleep with my series 0. Now I am just waiting for a good deal on an LTE version. I expect the LTE to chafe about the same rate as my 0. But the extra battery life should give me more flexibility as to when I charge it.
    Tartarus and Lee_Bo like this.
    02-27-2018 12:20 PM
    Well I'm doing that very thing right now. I have the LTE version but have not activated LTE yet. I take my watch off the charger every morning at 7am when I leave for work. Right now I'm at 88% battery (7 1/2 hours off charger). I'll get home around 5:30pm, make dinner, go on my walk, watch tv a while then go to bed. Before bed I set the watch to theater and airplane mode so AutoSleep and HeartWatch can do their thing. When the alarm goes off at 6am I'm usually around 50%-ish battery and place it on the charger while I get up and get ready for work. So far, every time I've taken it off the charger at 7am it's been at 100% battery.
    02-27-2018 02:36 PM
    Just got my LTE yesterday and activated it, on LTE batt drops 3% every few mins of connectivity.
    03-01-2018 11:43 PM
    Hey Apple
    Would it not be cool if we can charge our apple watch on the fly with the airpods case !

03-06-2018 02:40 PM