I currently have a 42mm Stainless Series 2, I recently bought and after seeing a white ceramic model in person, I have been thinking about going off and buying one?

I wore a Rolex Submariner for 30 years and stopped wearing a watch all together in 2010 and sold my all gold and stainless Rolex watches because I found I had not worn them in over a year.

But now that I am heart patient and I love the integrated technology in the Apple Watch like the heart and fitness monitor, having a nice high end model has been on my mind lately.

I am thinking I really don't need the cellular features, so maybe a Series 2 white ceramic model might be the ticket? Or, if I can find a great deal on a white Series 3 model, I just might get the latest version.

I know it will never retain its value like my Rolex did, but wearing a high end watch with technology that will also benefit my healthy new lifestyle just might be in my future. Just thinking out loud.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    02-15-2018 12:25 PM
    Please use your original thread found via the following link to continue this conversation. Thanks.

https://forums.imore.com/apple-watch...stainless.html
    02-15-2018 12:36 PM