On the AW 3, I am using the clock face (the clock with the second hand) and the breathe icon is top right corner (blue U shape), how do I remove the icon? How do I prevent the icon from opening? My sleeve or cuff of my coat or my finger will brush the screen and the breathe app will open. It is very annoying to have this app open each time something swipes across the screen or hits the icon. On the phone, under Breathe app, I have the reminders set to None and almost every setting is off.

Perhaps, if I can't prevent the App from opening each time the icon is swiped or pressed. I may need to choose a different Face.
    02-02-2018 01:11 PM
    how do I remove the icon?

Go into the Watch app on your phone and change or remove it from My Faces. Tap on the face you're using... you'll see where else to tap to change it.

If you can't find it in there, long press on your watch face to go into Customize mode.
    02-02-2018 01:28 PM

Go into the Watch app on your phone and change or remove it from My Faces. Tap on the face you're using... you'll see where else to tap to change it.

If you can't find it in there, long press on your watch face to go into Customize mode.
    Just FYI, I'm sure you knew what it was but just typed the wrong thing, but it's not a long press of the watch face but a force press. You have to press with pressure, not hold your finger for a period of time. Generally a force press will reveal a "customize" button, and most times it will have two pages of customizations; the complications, which are the small icons around the edge of the screen, are modified on the second page of the customization, which you may have to get to by sliding from right to left on the display.

Apple has some tips here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205536
    and here: http://help.apple.com/watch/#/apdb0c5fb937

(The second link goes to Apple's complete watch user guide, which is an excellent document for new watch owners.)
    02-02-2018 02:00 PM
    JI'm sure you knew what it was but just typed the wrong thing
    Ooops.... good catch! I did type the wrong thing LOL... I did in fact mean force touch. You're always so helpful. *hugs*
    02-04-2018 02:43 AM