New to  Watch

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Well, I’m literally sitting at the Chandler, AZ mall setting up my Apple Watch. Maybe I shouldn’t have but I hear everyone of you and your goals and how you’re losing weight and having fun. Since my Fitbit bricked on me I needed something to give me a push. Well, spending $400 will certainly motivate my rear right? Let’s hope.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Well the Apple Watch will notify if you’re not on par with your regular pace or behind on your goals, so there is that. Congrats on your Apple Watch.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Congrats. I literally decided to ditch my Fitbit One today to solely use my AW. I’ll miss the social aspects of Fitbit as my friends are all on it but I’m tired of using both.

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Congrats. I literally decided to ditch my Fitbit One today to solely use my AW. I’ll miss the social aspects of Fitbit as my friends are all on it but I’m tired of using both.

That’s is one thing I do miss of my Fitbit, the social aspect. Maybe AW has one? Still learning.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
That’s is one thing I do miss of my Fitbit, the social aspect. Maybe AW has one? Still learning.

Yep. After you pair your watch to your phone, you will have an Activity app on the iPhone, and there is a tab called "Sharing" that lets you be social about your activity.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Yep. After you pair your watch to your phone, you will have an Activity app on the iPhone, and there is a tab called "Sharing" that lets you be social about your activity.

Yea but not the same and way more people have fitbits than AWs.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Congrats on your new Apple Watch! Yeah spending $400 is definitely an immediate motivation since you want to see some kind of return on your money. Enjoy!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal