Over the Space Grey Series 3 aluminum?

GPS & Cellular model I'm talking about.
    12-27-2017 05:11 PM
    To some people it is and to others it is not. A good deal of people are discovering that the non-aluminum space black and space grey models are basically compatible with whatever outfit you wear, especially if the sports band is black.
    12-27-2017 06:05 PM
    In my honest opinion, I think the SB SS is worth the extra $$$. First of all, the Space Black looks stunning and is very scratch resistant. In addition, you also get a Sapphire Glass display. I love the look of the SS models since I can dress up or down with it. The material gives it that extra ‘oomph and ahhh’. I don’t see myself going back to the Space Grey anytime soon
    12-27-2017 06:15 PM
    Hoping to exchange the 42mm Spare Grey Aluminum tomorrow for the SS model.

How do I remove an Apple Watch from my phone?
    12-27-2017 08:19 PM
    Hoping to exchange the 42mm Spare Grey Aluminum tomorrow for the SS model.

How do I remove an Apple Watch from my phone?
    Here you go:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205009
    12-27-2017 08:35 PM
    That question is in the realm of personal choice. I have a hard time spending beyond the basics except for leather phone case. It's all about function for me. Others I know consider the premium watch versions and premium bands worth the prices charged.
    12-28-2017 07:09 AM
    I think it's well worth it. I have the SS watch now for over a year. I have found it to be more resistant to scratching and having the sapphire glass screen is an added bonus. I've bumped it a few times and the watch took it well. It still looks as good as when I bought it. It's definitely a tougher watch than the base model.
    felloffthetruck and ravenseb like this.
    12-29-2017 09:10 AM
    I think it's well worth it. I have the SS watch now for over a year. I have found it to be more resistant to scratching and having the sapphire glass screen is an added bonus. I've bumped it a few times and the watch took it well. It still looks as good as when I bought it. It's definitely a tougher watch than the base model.
    Yea, I returned the aluminum version yesterday and got the space black stainless. The stainless actually feels like a quality timepiece and I'm glad I swapped them out.
    anon(9602380) and TripleOne like this.
    12-29-2017 11:17 AM
    Over the Space Grey Series 3 aluminum?

GPS & Cellular model I'm talking about.
    If I wore the Apple Watch as a dress watch, as I do my mechanical watches, it might worth it to me. Since I use it as an everyday watch, particularly as an exercise watch, I am far harder on it, so I prefer the aluminum (though I wouldn't mind paying a premium for a sapphire crystal over the default "ion-x")

However, since the Apple Watch has a much shorter lifespan than a traditional analog mechanical watch, I think I'd be disinclined to pay so much for a watch that may last only 3-5 years at most.

But, that's just me.
    12-29-2017 12:17 PM
    I have had all SS Watches since the s0. I originally got the sport watch and then got the SS a few days later so I could use the sport as a tester. Now that I am on the s3 I went for the space black N+ watch and am glad that I did. It is significantly lighter and because of that I can use regular haptics now. Not sure if it really matters, but in the end that has to use less battery. Don't get me wrong the SS watches are nice, but for this go around I decided not to spend the extra money. Plus with a new watch coming every year and re-sale not nearly as good as on iPhones its a big chunk of extra change to spend.
    12-29-2017 04:17 PM
    Yea, I returned the aluminum version yesterday and got the space black stainless. The stainless actually feels like a quality timepiece and I'm glad I swapped them out.
    Congratulations!
    It feels great and has that ‘premium’ look.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    12-29-2017 06:46 PM
    Paying the extra for premium materials is always worth it. I’ve only ever had the space black stainless models and I will never deviate from that. I have friends with the aluminum and that have screen scratches and scratches on the aluminum.
    01-04-2018 06:32 PM
    Paying the extra for premium materials is always worth it. I’ve only ever had the space black stainless models and I will never deviate from that. I have friends with the aluminum and that have screen scratches and scratches on the aluminum.
    I couldn’t agree more!
    wbcolon and felloffthetruck like this.
    01-05-2018 06:14 AM
    It was worth it to me. It took a while to get used to the extra weight, but it just looks so much better to me. I wish I could afford the white ceramic one, but I couldn't see myself plunking down that kind of money for something I'd only use for a couple years.
    01-05-2018 08:39 AM
    It was worth it to me. It took a while to get used to the extra weight, but it just looks so much better to me. I wish I could afford the white ceramic one, but I couldn't see myself plunking down that kind of money for something I'd only use for a couple years.
    Despite the price difference, the SS models look more premium due to its shiny case as compared to the Ceramic

I wouldn’t mind a Ceramic AW to replace my SB though
    01-05-2018 08:50 AM
    I love the look and feel of the SBSS time piece. Coming from a Series 0 Sport it's more professional looking with the same features and then some. Better durability as well
    TripleOne likes this.
    01-18-2018 07:42 AM
    I love the look and feel of the SBSS time piece. Coming from a Series 0 Sport it's more professional looking with the same features and then some. Better durability as well
    It’s beautiful yet very durable.
    01-18-2018 08:00 AM
    It just looks better and I wear it more often.
    02-02-2018 02:46 PM