Anyone ever notice that their watch disconnects from their phone while they are on the phone in the car? I have an 8 Plus and a S3 watch with LTE, both running the most current OS (non beta). When I'm in the car using the phone on a call using BT, the watch will sometimes disconnect from the phone. Sometimes it will connect to LTE, sometimes not. After the call is over the watch reconnects to the phone.
    GolfnCPA likes this.
    11-26-2017 12:30 PM
    Although I have a cellular model Series 3 Apple Watch, I do not have the cellular portion activated. With that in mind, I have not experienced the disconnects you've mentioned. My Apple Watch stays connected whether I'm on a call via my iPhone or not.
    11-27-2017 04:07 PM
    Anyone ever notice that their watch disconnects from their phone while they are on the phone in the car? I have an 8 Plus and a S3 watch with LTE, both running the most current OS (non beta). When I'm in the car using the phone on a call using BT, the watch will sometimes disconnect from the phone. Sometimes it will connect to LTE, sometimes not. After the call is over the watch reconnects to the phone.
    Glad to see this, I noticed it the other evening. Didn’t think anything of it, just thought it was strange. And it doesn’t do it all of the time.

Using an X with Series 3 LTE.
    11-30-2017 05:31 AM
    Glad to see this, I noticed it the other evening. Didn’t think anything of it, just thought it was strange. And it doesn’t do it all of the time.

Using an X with Series 3 LTE.
    Well at least it’s more than just me. I did a reset and restore from iCloud on my phone and iPad yesterday as a means to stop the keyboard from changing “it” to “I.T” and in the process the watch also reset and re-synced with the phone.

I haven’t seen it lose connection in the car again (yet) but I’m gonna keep an eye on it.
    11-30-2017 06:45 AM