For new Series 3 owners out there, how are you getting on with it? How's the data connectivity? Experience any issues there? Are you used to that red dot on the crown?

I decided to stick with my Series 2, partly because a) it still works great and b) in my area cell providers are not providing service

Sound off - curious to see how everyone is making out with their new watches!
    10-13-2017 02:17 PM
    I’ve been more active thanks to my Series 3 AW. It’s super fast (no lag), and the battery life is very very impressive.
    10-13-2017 06:18 PM
    I love it! Battery life is excellent. I am in a situation that I am on limited activity but as soon as I get the go ahead will be resuming my normal routine. But so far so good
    The red dot is not an issue for me.
    Glad I got it
    10-13-2017 06:49 PM
    Just got mine on Wednesday. Coming from a first gen Apple Watch this one seems much quicker and I sent my first text from it today outside of the Bluetooth range of my phone. That was a new experience for me. The red dot isn’t even something I notice. I’m a T-shirt and jeans kind of guy so I don’t concern myself with red dots on watches.
    AllanRosen likes this.
    10-13-2017 09:12 PM
    I'm extremely happy with my Series 3 GPS. I had considered swapping to an LTE version and, as much of anything because of the lack of availability, I stuck with the GPS. I'm loving the battery life of the Series 2; I could likely get about two days (40 hours or so) on a single charge, if I choose to. Because of the battery life, I've started using my watch to track my sleep.
    AllanRosen likes this.
    10-14-2017 04:55 PM
    It's only been a few days, but so far so good. Some minor hiccups with LTE, but over all it's great watch. If you don't need/want LTE then I don't know the the jump from the AW2 is significant enough. I do notice a little more speed and slightly longer battery life, but I was very happy with AW2.

I did have a couple time where I was testing the LTE and had to toggle the cell on and off to get it to connect, but it was a quick fix and then it worked great. I won't use it a ton, but there will be times that it's nice to have so I will probably keep the LTE version.

Oh, and no issue with the red dot. It's not my favorite thing about the watch, but it hasn't bothered me so far.
    10-14-2017 06:31 PM
    I'm a new AW owner, the Series 3LTE is my first.

First off, I am impressed with the battery life -- typically, at the end of a day of normal use, I've still got more than 50% battery life remaining. My cell service provider has not yet launched the LTE service for the watch, so it is either on bluetooth or WiFi.

I find the fitness reminders great, I'm enjoying customizing the faces, I've got Mickey and Minnie both talking (I'm going to designate myself as a psychological counsellor), and the response time of the watch seems pretty fast to me.

A fitness tracker/heartbeat reader was what I first wanted, but after a week and a half with the AW, I'm really happy with being able to read messages and e-mails without having to dig my iPhone out of my pack, and even the maps app on the small screen is fairly useful.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-14-2017 07:01 PM
    Huge upgrade from my old Series 0. I haven’t messed with cellular yet so I can’t comment there. The red dot has never bothered me either. I tend to do more with the S3 than I did with the S0, partly because the battery life is so much better and partly because it just works faster.
    zachpenguin likes this.
    10-14-2017 10:08 PM
    Love mine, no issues with connectivity at at.
    10-15-2017 10:49 AM
    I love mine and have no issue with it.
    I specially like the hard-top roof and .... ho wait ... 3 series the watch ...
    Yes I also love it
    10-15-2017 11:04 AM
    I'm waiting to get mine still so I'm not getting on with it. LOL
    10-15-2017 01:19 PM