Just got this orange Sport Loop band. So far I like it just fine. I also got the rose red sport band; I like the color of that one! ❤️
    ksassy likes this.
    10-12-2017 04:40 PM
    Nice! I have the black and have enjoyed it for the last few days.
    10-12-2017 04:48 PM
    I’m curious about this band. What does it feel like exactly. I’m not a big fan of fabric bands, they tend to irritate my skin. So, smooth, or fabricy? I’m sure I read somewhere about nylon, but that’s an iffy subject as well.
    10-12-2017 04:52 PM
    10-12-2017 05:29 PM
    Looks good! I want the pink sand sport loop but haven't pulled the trigger yet since I already have too many Apple bands to count. I'm trying to be patient to delay the instant gratification I'm itching for because one is never enough for me LOL!!
    10-12-2017 08:11 PM
    I’m curious about this band. What does it feel like exactly. I’m not a big fan of fabric bands, they tend to irritate my skin. So, smooth, or fabricy? I’m sure I read somewhere about nylon, but that’s an iffy subject as well.
    Well I would call it fabricy but soft! If you live near an Apple store, you should go check it out in person
    10-13-2017 09:01 AM
    It’s super comfortable. Way better than the nylon woven ones
    10-13-2017 09:07 AM
    Well I would call it fabricy but soft! If you live near an Apple store, you should go check it out in person
    I wish I lived near an Apple store. My bank account is relieved I don’t. I have yet to order the Series 3, but a new band will probably tide me for a month or two. Just having trouble deciding.
    10-13-2017 11:15 AM
    Well I would call it fabricy but soft!
    I agree. To me it feels softer than the Woven Nylon. It may have something to do with the 'loop' side of the Velcro compared to the Woven Nylon texture.

It's more comfortable to me than the WN and much easier to fit to my wrist. I may be done with WN bands. Viva la Sport Loop!
    edswife1970 and eyecrispy like this.
    10-15-2017 01:59 PM
    I agree. To me it feels softer than the Woven Nylon. It may have something to do with the 'loop' side of the Velcro compared to the Woven Nylon texture.

It's more comfortable to me than the WN and much easier to fit to my wrist. I may be done with WN bands. Viva la Sport Loop!
    Agree. I like it more than WN as well and it has a more precise fit bc of the loop closure.
    10-17-2017 05:11 AM
    Maybe I’ll order one next. Have my Nike band delivering today. First new band since I bought the original watch.
    robertk328 likes this.
    10-17-2017 05:28 AM
    I totally forgot about these! I have been eyeballing the Nike sport band, but these look cool too.
    10-17-2017 05:54 AM

I got the Pearl woven nylon and used it for a bit but the sport band is so much more comfortable. I'll swing by an Apple Store and check these out.
    10-18-2017 04:45 AM
    I’ll be skipping the Sport Loop. Not a fan of the design :P
    10-18-2017 04:46 AM
    I totally forgot about these! I have been eyeballing the Nike sport band, but these look cool too.
    It’s one of the best band when working out or running
    10-18-2017 04:46 AM
    These new bands should work with my Series 1 Watch right?

The sport loop doesn’t suffer from micro-adjustments like the Milanese loop does it?

If yes to both, I can see a stop by the  store on way back home today from traveling
    10-18-2017 04:50 AM

The sport loop doesn’t suffer from micro-adjustments like the Milanese loop does it?

If yes to both, I can see a stop by the  store on way back home today from traveling
    Yes, it’ll work with your Series 1
    mumfoau likes this.
    10-18-2017 04:51 AM
    Yes, it’ll work with your Series 1
    Uh oh lol
    10-18-2017 05:02 AM
    Uh oh lol
    Let us know if you end up getting one
    mumfoau likes this.
    10-18-2017 05:03 AM
    I like the sport loop, but I will wait for someone to make a copy of it, and sell it on Amazon. I would spend $20 for one, but not $50.
    10-18-2017 08:51 AM

Do you have the official Apple Milanese or a knock off?
    10-19-2017 04:48 AM

Haven’t had to make a single micro adjustment. Really enjoying this band.

I like the sport loop, but I will wait for someone to make a copy of it, and sell it on Amazon. I would spend $20 for one, but not $50.
    I hear ya. The sport loop definitely seems “cheaper” than the other bands. I think $50 is steep. Well, it’s steep for some of the others, too.
    10-19-2017 04:58 AM
    Do you have the official Apple Milanese or a knock off?
    I bought it from a lady on Craigslist last year and I think it’s the official loop. But, as you know, I’m rocking my Fog sports band with my new series 3 now so...
    robertk328 likes this.
    10-19-2017 05:10 AM
    I bought the midnight blue sports loop and been very happy with it. I was typically using a (knock off) Milanese Loop and this has been even more comfortable. I'm not having to make the micro-adjustments, the velcro holds the band securely.

The color is the odd thing about the midnight blue. Because of the Velcro loops, the band almost looks white (depending on lighting) with a dark blue border.
    10-19-2017 08:32 AM

1) Yes, as you know by now.
    2) Yes, again. The hook and loop is Velcro® and not some Brand X. Most people don't have problems with micro-adjusting the Apple Milanese Loop, but there are definitely a lot of people who have to constantly adjust the knock-offs. I'm one of them.

For my money, Apple or otherwise, the Milanese Loop is the most comfortable of any Apple Watch band. The magnet isn't strong enough nor the rubber grippy enough, but the band is very, very comfortable and feels far more expensive than it is (was). Because of the micro-adjusting, I don't wear it much, and not for a whole day. Evening wear.
    10-19-2017 10:13 AM
26 12