New Sport Loop band

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
2cea06c6a2a3f75b152c0b1326cf7b2e.jpg

Just got this orange Sport Loop band. So far I like it just fine. I also got the rose red sport band; I like the color of that one! ❤️

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I’m curious about this band. What does it feel like exactly. I’m not a big fan of fabric bands, they tend to irritate my skin. So, smooth, or fabricy? I’m sure I read somewhere about nylon, but that’s an iffy subject as well.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Looks good! I want the pink sand sport loop but haven't pulled the trigger yet since I already have too many Apple bands to count. I'm trying to be patient to delay the instant gratification I'm itching for because one is never enough for me LOL!!

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I’m curious about this band. What does it feel like exactly. I’m not a big fan of fabric bands, they tend to irritate my skin. So, smooth, or fabricy? I’m sure I read somewhere about nylon, but that’s an iffy subject as well.

Well I would call it fabricy but soft! If you live near an Apple store, you should go check it out in person

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

It’s super comfortable. Way better than the nylon woven ones

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Well I would call it fabricy but soft! If you live near an Apple store, you should go check it out in person

I wish I lived near an Apple store. My bank account is relieved I don’t. I have yet to order the Series 3, but a new band will probably tide me for a month or two. Just having trouble deciding.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Well I would call it fabricy but soft!

I agree. To me it feels softer than the Woven Nylon. It may have something to do with the 'loop' side of the Velcro compared to the Woven Nylon texture.

It's more comfortable to me than the WN and much easier to fit to my wrist. I may be done with WN bands. Viva la Sport Loop!

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I agree. To me it feels softer than the Woven Nylon. It may have something to do with the 'loop' side of the Velcro compared to the Woven Nylon texture.

It's more comfortable to me than the WN and much easier to fit to my wrist. I may be done with WN bands. Viva la Sport Loop!

Agree. I like it more than WN as well and it has a more precise fit bc of the loop closure.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I got the Pearl woven nylon and used it for a bit but the sport band is so much more comfortable. I'll swing by an Apple Store and check these out.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
These new bands should work with my Series 1 Watch right?

The sport loop doesn’t suffer from micro-adjustments like the Milanese loop does it?

If yes to both, I can see a stop by the  store on way back home today from traveling

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
These new bands should work with my Series 1 Watch right?

The sport loop doesn’t suffer from micro-adjustments like the Milanese loop does it?

If yes to both, I can see a stop by the  store on way back home today from traveling

Yes, it’ll work with your Series 1 :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods