Dear
    It s the first time i wanna get Smartwatch and it s so important for me to get the most scratch-and-shatter resistance.
    coz other features r almost same bw all apple watch series 3 and also i dont wanna get the most expensive one (ceramic) hehe .
    So the stainless steel watch in general — and the space black version in particular — offer the best combination of scratch-and-shatter resistance?????
    ( i wanna be sure again hehe)
    Thanks
    10-10-2017 03:35 AM
    The screen on the SS watches are the most scratch resistant, but are more supsetable to breaking. The body on the SS watch will get micro scratches like anything SS but that can be buffed out.

The aluminum watch screen is more prone to scratching but not breakage and the body of the watch is less likely to scratch.

I have both the SS and the Aluminum watches and really if you take care of them either will be fine. If you are super concerned about the appearance of the watch you can get a screen shield and or a case.
    Tartarus likes this.
    10-10-2017 08:37 AM
    I use a screen protector. No issued
    10-10-2017 06:14 PM
    Hey there.
    You won’t have to worry much regarding scratches on the display of the SS models. The Space Black has a DLC coating which makes it very hard to scratch.
    10-11-2017 06:07 PM
    I had a first gen Stainless and wore it for a year and it had a couple tiny surface scratches on the case when I sold it but the screen looked brand new. That sapphire crystal is no joke. I now have a series 3 Stainless and expect to get the same results out of it. Definitely worth the extra money if you can fit it into your budget.
    10-13-2017 11:43 AM
    I had a first gen Stainless and wore it for a year and it had a couple tiny surface scratches on the case when I sold it but the screen looked brand new. That sapphire crystal is no joke. I now have a series 3 Stainless and expect to get the same results out of it. Definitely worth the extra money if you can fit it into your budget.
    Yep!
    The sapphire crystal is very durable and scratch proof.
    10-13-2017 06:21 PM
    I went with the standard SS. Reason being any micro scratches obtained over time can be buffed out. The space black SS is susceptible to scratches too but can’t be buffed out, I have seen photos and if or when they get scratched it doesn’t look pretty lol
    10-23-2017 10:56 AM
    I went with the standard SS. Reason being any micro scratches obtained over time can be buffed out. The space black SS is susceptible to scratches too but can’t be buffed out, I have seen photos and if or when they get scratched it doesn’t look pretty lol
    The DLC coating on the Space Black is very, very tough.
    I’ve seen people who’ve worn it for 2 years and there’s not a single scratch.
    10-24-2017 05:55 AM