I use Tapatalk on my iPhone to view messages etc. Why do some of the pictures people post appear as broken images? I want to see them!
    10-05-2017 09:35 AM
    This is an ongoing issue. I've found that images uploaded from a computer using attachments will show as broken. Also images uploaded on TapaTalk using attachments (paper clip) also show as broken. This also happens on the iMore forums app. TapaTalk says it's an iMore issue that iMore or MobileNations needs to address. Just like how "likes" don't show on TapaTalk or the iMore forums app. No one seems to want to bother with fixing these issues. If I want to see one bad enough, I go to the site online in the TapaTalk browser or Safari. They usually show there.
    pkcable likes this.
    10-05-2017 10:40 AM
    This is an ongoing issue. I've found that images uploaded from a computer using attachments will show as broken. Also images uploaded on TapaTalk using attachments (paper clip) also show as broken. This also happens on the iMore forums app. TapaTalk says it's an iMore issue that iMore or MobileNations needs to address. Just like how "likes" don't show on TapaTalk or the iMore forums app. No one seems to want to bother with fixing these issues. If I want to see one bad enough, I go to the site online in the TapaTalk browser or Safari. They usually show there.
    Thanks! At least I know now it’s not me or my phone.
    10-05-2017 01:15 PM