I recently received my Space Black Stainless Steel Series 3 Apple Watch, which comes with the standard Black Sports Band.

I’ve decided to buy another Sports Band, should I go for the new Grey? Or a Midnight Blue?

Which one do you think will look nicer with the Space Black?

Thank you!
    09-28-2017 03:50 AM
    I recently received my Space Black Stainless Steel Series 3 Apple Watch, which comes with the standard Black Sports Band.

I’ve decided to buy another Sports Band, should I go for the new Grey? Or a Midnight Blue?

Which one do you think will look nicer with the Space Black?

Thank you!
    I’m gonna have to say midnight blue
    09-28-2017 04:08 AM
    Why is that?
    I do love navy blue, but I’m worried that the silver dot will bother me
    09-28-2017 04:13 AM
    I agree. Gray is nice, but it's soooo, well, you know.

If it's a dark gray but lighter than space gray, then maybe... But I'd go with the blue. And if I liked the gray too, I'd get it later.

I've got different bands that I think look good with different Watches, and sometimes the pin/buckle/lugs don't match. Most of the time I get over it.

Like Tom Cruise said in Risky Business, sometimes you just gotta say...
    09-28-2017 04:50 AM
    Depends on if you want the band to blend more (grey) or have a contrast (midnight blue) with the space black casing? I think either one will look nice. Personally I have a ton of genuine Apple bands and I love to mix and match the band with my rose gold casing depending on what I'm wearing.
    Jude526 likes this.
    09-28-2017 05:54 AM
    I agree. Gray is nice, but it's soooo, well, you know.

If it's a dark gray but lighter than space gray, then maybe... But I'd go with the blue. And if I liked the gray too, I'd get it later.

I've got different bands that I think look good with different Watches, and sometimes the pin/buckle/lugs don't match. Most of the time I get over it.

Like Tom Cruise said in Risky Business, sometimes you just gotta say...
    Yeah, I think I’ll go for the midnight blue first. And plus the pin isn’t too noticeable anyways.

Depends on if you want the band to blend more (grey) or have a contrast (midnight blue) with the space black casing? I think either one will look nice. Personally I have a ton of genuine Apple bands and I love to mix and match the band with my rose gold casing depending on what I'm wearing.
    I love how the black sports band blend really well with the Space Black casing. I might go out of my comfort zone and contrast it more with the midnight blue.
    ksassy likes this.
    09-28-2017 06:11 AM
    Yeah, I think I’ll go for the midnight blue first. And plus the pin isn’t too noticeable anyways.

I love how the black sports band blend really well with the Space Black casing. I might go out of my comfort zone and contrast it more with the midnight blue.
    At first I thought very few bands would go with my rose gold casing except the obvious pink sand, lavender, and stone until I stepped outside of the box and tried several other colors and wow I love the pop of color from a band. I'm telling you the band colors that look kinda iffy actually give your watch some character and style imo
    09-28-2017 06:22 AM
    At first I thought very few bands would go with my rose gold casing except the obvious pink sand, lavender, and stone until I stepped outside of the box and tried several other colors and wow I love the pop of color from a band. I'm telling you the band colors that look kinda iffy actually give your watch some character and style imo
    I couldn’t agree more!
    These Sports Bands feels great too, a bit pricey though
    ksassy likes this.
    09-28-2017 06:44 AM
    I get very nice sport bands from eBay. I have a lot of bands. And just ordered two more. I am a fashionista. Lol
    09-28-2017 10:20 PM
    I get very nice sport bands from eBay. I have a lot of bands. And just ordered two more. I am a fashionista. Lol
    Would you recommend the Grey or Midnight Blue sports band to go with the Space Black casing?
    Jude526 likes this.
    09-28-2017 10:48 PM
    Would you recommend the Grey or Midnight Blue sports band to go with the Space Black casing?
    You should get both! Midnight Blue will look awesome with denim too.
    09-28-2017 10:51 PM
    You should get both! Midnight Blue will look awesome with denim too.
    LOL.
    I probably will
    Jude526 likes this.
    09-28-2017 10:53 PM
    I have tan leather. Black leather. I have a multi colored one. I have rose gold silver white. Getting a green strap
    I like variety
    09-28-2017 10:55 PM
    until I stepped outside of the box and tried several other colors and wow I love the pop of color from a band. I'm telling you the band colors that look kinda iffy actually give your watch some character and style imo
    That is the EVIL of Apple! You think I'll get a band or two, maybe three. Just ones that co-ordinate with the case color. Then you find that there's not really a bad band/Watch combo!

And before you know it, you're on a maintenance buying level. Juuuussst one more band, I swear!

I thought I bought my last band for awhile when I got an Azure Sport band. Then Apple brought out the Sport Loop bands...
    ksassy likes this.
    09-30-2017 05:58 AM
    That is the EVIL of Apple! You think I'll get a band or two, maybe three. Just ones that co-ordinate with the case color. Then you find that there's not really a bad band/Watch combo!

And before you know it, you're on a maintenance buying level. Juuuussst one more band, I swear!

I thought I bought my last band for awhile when I got an Azure Sport band. Then Apple brought out the Sport Loop bands...
    Hahaha that’s so true!
    I still can’t decide which color to get, and I’ll probably end up with both 🤣
    09-30-2017 06:07 AM

Hehe I swear I could be a street vendor on a corner or start my own store with the collection of Apple bands I own. Heck my own kids even rat me out to the mister whenever they see a new color band on my arm. For me eBay is the devil and I'm a sucker for a genuine Apple Watch band at a discount as the knockoffs don't work for me. I've been a good girl lately until they released the new sport loop bands. OMG I'm having dreams at night like Gollum and they're calling out to me "my precious" over and over again. Gosh I've got to find a new thing to covet besides Apple Watch bands LOL!!
    zachpenguin likes this.
    09-30-2017 06:53 AM
    Gosh I've got to find a new thing to covet besides Apple Watch bands LOL!!
    I've found I can't quit cold turkey, so I'm trying to taper off! LOL Fortunately I'm not jonesin' too badly.

At one point there was the thought of selling my body on the street to pay for new bands, but as it turned out (LOL) that wouldn't even cover the tax.
    ksassy likes this.
    10-01-2017 12:33 PM
    Gray with space gray watch is a nice combination. Blue is kinda out of sync.

Grey or Midnight Blue?-img_0333.jpg
    10-03-2017 11:14 PM