Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Donkichot said:
My serie3 need only one tap...

I thought my AWs and S2 only need one tap as well, but it's been awhile since I used Mickey.

There are a lot of times that I wish Siri would remain silent. One thing I like about Alexa is that she either responds with the action dictated or just says 'ok'. Often Siri seems a little chatty. I'd prefer Siri not to talk at all on the Watch. Hope that's optional.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Day 2 Update/Impression: Wooooooow....battery life on Series 3 is so incredibly superior to Series 0 it’s unreal. 10 hours off the charger essentially and my S0 would be about 60% already, at least, and my S3 is at 90%.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
That sounds nice, I'm (im)patiently waiting for mine, ordered a non LTE S3...this will be my first apple watch, so don't have any point of comparison. Curiosity is killing me!! >_<

chefjayhawk

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
With 14 hours off the charger on my first full day, my battery was at 61%.
Normal usage for me. LTE is on and activated. Didn’t use the LTE much, about 30 minutes in the AM going on a coffee run. Quite a few notifications throughout the day.
I am more than impressed and satisfied. My series 0, I always had to charge mid day. If this is what it’s gonna be like, I am head over heels in love with Series 3.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
With 14 hours off the charger on my first full day, my battery was at 61%.
Normal usage for me. LTE is on and activated. Didn’t use the LTE much, about 30 minutes in the AM going on a coffee run. Quite a few notifications throughout the day.
I am more than impressed and satisfied. My series 0, I always had to charge mid day. If this is what it’s gonna be like, I am head over heels in love with Series 3.

My series 3 has been off the charger for almost 14 hours, LTE being on and activated and the battery is at 76%...had about 50 notifiations and made a few calls totalling about a half hour. Fast fluid and the screen brightness is great...this thing is a beast!

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
My series 3 has been off the charger for almost 14 hours, LTE being on and activated and the battery is at 76%...had about 50 notifiations and made a few calls totalling about a half hour. Fast fluid and the screen brightness is great...this thing is a beast!

It’s amazing isn’t it?
I’m already looking forward to Series 4 and Series 5.