Show off your Apple Watch Series 3

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Look what I got this evening!

aee3bdcef3f79b8bd36eb5e0f9a0d086.jpg

I got my wife and I one as part of our 25th wedding anniversary.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Anyone using the Apple link bracelet band? My Apple store has one in stock and I’m seriously tempted to get it for the space black SS.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Anyone using the Apple link bracelet band? My Apple store has one in stock and I’m seriously tempted to get it for the space black SS.

I want one soooo bad, but can't bring myself to spend more on my band than I did the watch. Your Milanese looks great!!!

I've been keeping my eye on used Space Black watches that come with the band. That would be cheaper than buying the band new.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Apple space black link bracelet. I’ve spent way more on watches before and like having an high end looking watch to wear to work every day.

I have to say, it really is a beautiful band.

adeac511e5608b3be464a70a7625110a.jpg

Last edited:

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Ugh, I hate you!!! :rotfl:

Now I want one even more. That looks so nice!

Lol it is very nice. Funny hat the bad itself cost nearly as much as the watch. I think it really gives the watch an elegance though that you can’t get from any of her other bands. I’ve looked at 3rd party bands before but they didn’t have the build quality or finish that the Apple version has.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Lol it is very nice. Funny hat the bad itself cost nearly as much as the watch. I think it really gives the watch an elegance though that you can’t get from any of her other bands. I’ve looked at 3rd party bands before but they didn’t have the build quality or finish that the Apple version has.
Yeah, all the 3rd party I've seen you can see the silver in between the links.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Looks nice!!!

FWIW my battery life was pretty bad when I first set my LTE Series 3 up. I reset it as new and it improved a ton. Something during the setup I guess.

I set it up as a new watch and manually loaded everything back, including the settings. I usually don't restore it from a backup though.

Will give it some monitoring after a few charge cycles.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods