Show off your Apple Watch Series 3

got berry

May 28, 2012
Visit site
GPS only. Upgraded from Series 0. Nike edition. I haven't done much movement today. And yes I realize, I may have the watch on backwards. But for me, its easier when working out. When doing pushups, etc. the watch buttons are pressed against my hand and the circle(I forgot the technical term lol) rotates.

This is the configuration that I use. I have people ask by my watch looks different.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Got mine yesterday! Nike plus!

Congratulations! I just got an email from B&H that a Silver AWS3C is available (maybe, if I hurry) but it has a Fog Sport band which isn't the option I wanted, so I passed.

And I've decided that I'll get a Nike+ S3C first. That'll probably happen in the next couple of weeks when I visit an Apple Store to check out the X.

Assuming I don't get the X instead. :laughing:

ae9fb3aebacc2145d0fb31ae6abed8b9.jpg

I really like that Watch face.

119989d1508259523t-show-off-your-apple-watch-series-3-img_e7148.jpg

And that one! And there is no backwards on the AW. My girlfriend is a leftie and when the Watch was first announces, she was worried about having to wear it backwards. I told her Apple would have considered that in a smartwatch, because that's how Apple rolls.

I wear my Watch the same way as you— 'backwards' on my left wrist, for the same reason. I frequently have to wear long sleeves so occasionally the digital crown gets moved but it happens far less than when the Watch is worn the traditional way.

119995d1508347941t-show-off-your-apple-watch-series-3-20497855-a2a0-438f-ba45-2a897ee48765.jpeg

STOP IT! Now I'm officially jonesin'!!

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
c0e38eb9138d6688c4d966f5bc7f8a95.jpg

I’m a creature of habit so this looks EXACTLY like my 38mm 1st gen Sport that I just replaced! Same watch face and everything. It’s the 42mm Nike + edition and I didn’t think the band was appropriate for work so I picked up a black sport band that was on sale at Target. I have a couple more bands on the way. I’ll post pics of the Nike band and face this weekend.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171121/c0e38eb9138d6688c4d966f5bc7f8a95.jpg

I’m a creature of habit so this looks EXACTLY like my 38mm 1st gen Sport that I just replaced! Same watch face and everything. It’s the 42mm Nike + edition and I didn’t think the band was appropriate for work so I picked up a black sport band that was on sale at Target. I have a couple more bands on the way. I’ll post pics of the Nike band and face this weekend.

I love the silver + black color combo

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Is it worth upgrading from the AW2? I dont need/want LTE. Mine is only 6 months old i have the Nike SG and am using the Nomad sport band which i love, i surf in it most mornings and its so comfortable and makes it look a bit more chunky and like a sports watch.

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...w.hellonomad.com%2Fsport-strap&token=4rdWbU06

I had the first generation so it is a nice upgrade for me but I’m not sure it’s necessary if you have the AW2 - especially if you don’t want LTE and have only had it 6 months.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Is it worth upgrading from the AW2? I dont need/want LTE. Mine is only 6 months old i have the Nike SG and am using the Nomad sport band which i love, i surf in it most mornings and its so comfortable and makes it look a bit more chunky and like a sports watch.

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...w.hellonomad.com%2Fsport-strap&token=s7X7gmdL

I had a S2 Nike Plus and went to the S3 Nike Plus cellular. The cellular was worth the upgrade for me but if you don’t need that I’d say just stick with your S2.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I had a S2 Nike Plus and went to the S3 Nike Plus cellular. The cellular was worth the upgrade for me but if you don’t need that I’d say just stick with your S2.

Thanks, my telco doesn't support the lte for business yet anyway, might look at it when they do, you pay though $5 a month plus extra $100 here for the lte watch, i would use it mainly when walking my dogs save taking the phone, not sure if i would want to get calls/messages surfing though ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh