Show off your Apple Watch Series 3

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
121623d1515084107t-show-off-your-apple-watch-series-3-img_0289.jpg

Very nice! That Black SS looks great and the Red Dot is the cherry on top!

I'll start with a Silver S3 but I'm not sure I want to pay the additional $10+taxes in perpetuity. I'm considering it because the Bad Angel on my shoulder, in latex thigh-highs says I want cellular...

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

iwoodland

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Anyone with the Space Black SS able to chime in for me here? I’m looking at getting one but I’m having an issue with aftermarket bands. They all seem to be made for Space Grey aluminum. Those that have the Space Black, how do these look with it? Thanks!

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Anyone with the Space Black SS able to chime in for me here? I’m looking at getting one but I’m having an issue with aftermarket bands. They all seem to be made for Space Grey aluminum. Those that have the Space Black, how do these look with it? Thanks!

That's the exact reasons I haven't bought any 3rd party metal bands yet for my Space Black. All of them look like they're in between the Space Grey and Space Black. I want that ?????? link bracelet bad though!!! I just can't spend more on a band than I did my watch.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

I tend to only use the Sports Band and Milanese Loop by Apple. It’s hard to find a band that matches well with the SB, but I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before Apple releases more bands to match the SB casing.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I tend to only use the Sports Band and Milanese Loop by Apple. It’s hard to find a band that matches well with the SB, but I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before Apple releases more bands to match the SB casing.

I’m actually looking at the regular SS now just because it’s easier to find bands for it. Just wish I could get it with a different default band color other than white. I won’t ever use that.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I’m actually looking at the regular SS now just because it’s easier to find bands for it. Just wish I could get it with a different default band color other than white. I won’t ever use that.

Yeah, the regular SS is easier to match with the bands that’s available in the market.

Just know that it’s very easy to scratch the case.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, the regular SS is easier to match with the bands that’s available in the market.

Just know that it’s very easy to scratch the case.

I really don’t want that one. It’s too shiny. But it is easier to find bands for. The Space Black is my preferred watch but I hate this lack of bands. It’s almost pushed me to a regular Nike version.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
What kind of bands do you use with it? I definitely prefer the Space Black but the lack of affordable bands that match is pushing me away from it.

I only have the stock black sport band, spicy orange sport band and the black sport loop and they all look pretty good on the SBSS watch. The next one I want is the ultra violet sport band which looks fantastic on the space black watch.
The space black Milanese band is on my radar but will have to wait a while @ $200.

This is not my picture but it shows the ultra violet on the SBSS

IMG_0081 (1)-3.jpg

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I only have the stock black sport band, spicy orange sport band and the black sport loop and they all look pretty good on the SBSS watch. The next one I want is the ultra violet sport band which looks fantastic on the space black watch.
The space black Milanese band is on my radar but will have to wait a while @ $200.

This is not my picture but it shows the ultra violet on the SBSS

View attachment 121724

Most of the sport bands looks really GOOD on the SBSS.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site

I have the Black Sport, Fog Sport and White Sport. And also use the Black Sport Loop and the Seashell Sport Loop

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2