Series 3 with or without LTE? What are you guys getting?

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I was on the fence because I am on prepaid and was deciding if I want to move back to post paid. Then someone brought something to my attention. Why pay $1000 for a phone only to leave at at home? It was GPS only for me and I really did not want to move back to post paid.

I've basically changed my mind, and probably would have switched to the GPS version if they were in stock anywhere. While I like my Series 3 GPS; I decided that the Ceramic back, 16 GB of memory (even if I'm not sure what use the extra memory really is, unless Apple allows you to download more to your watch, and getting a sports loop band is worth the extra $70; even if I never end up activating it on cellular. Though I suspect that I would, if just for the "three months free" the carriers are giving on the watch.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Lookie lookie what came way earlier than I expected.

Attachments

• 5139533B-E7AF-4090-80CB-C07B54453781.jpeg
    5139533B-E7AF-4090-80CB-C07B54453781.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2

Chronoman

Oct 1, 2017
Visit site
For me, the SS was important, because I like the look, and because you get a much harder and more scratch-resistant crystal. In addition, the LTE watches come with 16 GB of storage, the non-LTE watches come with only 8.

As someone said, you don't have to use the LTE, but if you ever decide you want it, or the extra memory, too late if you didn't buy it up front. Besides, $10? 3 Cappuccinos a month--big deal.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
For me, the SS was important, because I like the look, and because you get a much harder and more scratch-resistant crystal. In addition, the LTE watches come with 16 GB of storage, the non-LTE watches come with only 8.

As someone said, you don't have to use the LTE, but if you ever decide you want it, or the extra memory, too late if you didn't buy it up front. Besides, $10? 3 Cappuccinos a month--big deal.

That’s exactly why I went for the Space Black this time around.