Screen protectors

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
On my Series 2 I have the armor suit. It covers the complete screen and the edges as well. I ordered again from ebay. I did get an email from Armor Suit they are in production on them for the Series 3.
I don't understand because they are the same size. But the seller I got it from will let me return if it doesn't work out.
I don't want to wear the watch until I have it covered and will have it when I receive the watch.

If you are contemplating getting the watch, Verizon is offering the same promotion in store as well as online.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I always use a screen protector on every phone, tablet, etc. But on my Apple Watch series 2 I didn't and so far the sapphire glass has held up quite well and no scuffs or anything it looks as good as the day I got it.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I tried about three different brands of screen protectors on the Apple Watch and they’re all garbage. My series 2 is held up very very well over this last year and has zero scratches on it. And I work in the field outdoors. I don’t really think it’s that necessary.

alengman

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm definitely going to use one. I have the armor suit as well. It only takes a few mins to put on and most the time I can't even tell its on there. After a few months the edges may lift up but I just throw another one on. I've bang my watch too many times and have gotten scratched before.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I tried about three different brands of screen protectors on the Apple Watch and they’re all garbage. My series 2 is held up very very well over this last year and has zero scratches on it. And I work in the field outdoors. I don’t really think it’s that necessary.

Armor Suit are great screen protectors and lifetime warranty
Can’t even see it is on the watch

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR