Screen protectors

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
On my Series 2 I have the armor suit. It covers the complete screen and the edges as well. I ordered again from ebay. I did get an email from Armor Suit they are in production on them for the Series 3.
I don't understand because they are the same size. But the seller I got it from will let me return if it doesn't work out.
I don't want to wear the watch until I have it covered and will have it when I receive the watch.

If you are contemplating getting the watch, Verizon is offering the same promotion in store as well as online.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I always use a screen protector on every phone, tablet, etc. But on my Apple Watch series 2 I didn't and so far the sapphire glass has held up quite well and no scuffs or anything it looks as good as the day I got it.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I tried about three different brands of screen protectors on the Apple Watch and they’re all garbage. My series 2 is held up very very well over this last year and has zero scratches on it. And I work in the field outdoors. I don’t really think it’s that necessary.

alengman

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm definitely going to use one. I have the armor suit as well. It only takes a few mins to put on and most the time I can't even tell its on there. After a few months the edges may lift up but I just throw another one on. I've bang my watch too many times and have gotten scratched before.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I tried about three different brands of screen protectors on the Apple Watch and they’re all garbage. My series 2 is held up very very well over this last year and has zero scratches on it. And I work in the field outdoors. I don’t really think it’s that necessary.

Armor Suit are great screen protectors and lifetime warranty
Can’t even see it is on the watch