Series 3 Gold

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Yes it looks a little pink. It doesn't help that they pair it with the pink bands in pictures which I think only goes further to make it look pink.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
After reading this thread I was torn between the silver and gold. I’ve decided to go for the gold anyway. I’ll just get another as soon as I get my Gold series 3.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
It is the same color as the new iphone pinkish color. I ordered it because I don't want silver or the blackish. It's really pretty

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I will post pic when I receive it. I saw the copper color iPhone scrapped. Good! It's a more elegant gold. Watch is supposed to blend with it

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Funny. I prefer silver over gold but I don't like the silver watch. I have a silver band and it's pretty with my current series2 rose gold. It will look good on the pale gold too

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Funny. I prefer silver over gold but I don't like the silver watch. I have a silver band and it's pretty with my current series2 rose gold. It will look good on the pale gold too

I don't really like the silver watch, either. It looks cheap to me. I much prefer the space gray.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I actually like the silver watch. I suppose it may be because of my age, and the silver mechanical watches I've had over the years; the silver just looks "right" to me. I also think it is easier to match the watch bands with a silver watch -- it can go with about any color.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I like both the Silver and the Gold. I have a Gold AW and S2, and ordered a Silver S3C.

As far as the S3 Gold is concerned, I'd have to compare it in person in a well lit Apple Store (ha!) to judge the color.

Right now I'm operating under the assumption that it's an optical illusion when combined with the color of the band further supported by the name of the band- Pink Sand. (I think that's the name of a Go-Go's cover band.) I think it's just the proximity of the band's color and maybe it's name that makes the gold look pink.

But I haven't seen it in person with a control, so I'm withholding judgement.

swimbikemom2

Sep 16, 2017
Visit site
I like both the Silver and the Gold. I have a Gold AW and S2, and ordered a Silver S3C.

As far as the S3 Gold is concerned, I'd have to compare it in person in a well lit Apple Store (ha!) to judge the color.

Right now I'm operating under the assumption that it's an optical illusion when combined with the color of the band further supported by the name of the band- Pink Sand. (I think that's the name of a Go-Go's cover band.) I think it's just the proximity of the band's color and maybe it's name that makes the gold look pink.

But I haven't seen it in person with a control, so I'm withholding judgement.

I’m curious to see the new gold color....I presently have the rose gold series 2.....I was very surprised that rose gold was not an option this time around....I can’t wait to get mine !

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative