VERIZON offering

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Preorder the watch and receive special promotion pricing. Also activation fee waived

Excited to have cellular watch.

Jets69

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Activation fee waived and 3 months free LTE. Thank you Verizon. It was a no brainer ordering through Verizon.

Black SS with Milanese loop. Delivery date 9/22. :)

alengman

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I also preordered through Verizon when I saw the promo at 3am. It says expected delivery date of 9/22 so I'm hoping it stays true. I was able to preorder around 2:55am so hopefully I made the first batch.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I considered it. But $10 is kind of pricy for the little amounts of data that would be used on the watch by me. And I always have my phone with me so it would be of little use. I may get the WiFi only model. Currently my watch is performing wonderfully so I don't really have a need to upgrade. I'll probably go play with one in a few weeks and see what I think.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Where do you see the updated delivery date? Mine just says that your order is being process and to check back.

If you check order status while not signed into Verizon, it will tell you an estimated ship date. Interestingly enough, mine is back to 9/22. It was 9/29 all day until recently.

Tried to include the link but tapatalk is not cooperating.

alengman

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
If you check order status while not signed into Verizon, it will tell you an estimated ship date. Interestingly enough, mine is back to 9/22. It was 9/29 all day until recently.

Tried to include the link but tapatalk is not cooperating.

Just checked mine and it says 9/22!

alengman

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Got my watch in on Friday. Activated with any issues. First 3 months free. So far loving the upgrade from the series 2. The performance aspect alone is great. I can see the difference as there isn’t any lag on the series 3. Battery is as expected.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice