From Stainless Steel Apple Watch Series 0 to Series 2 or Series 3?

MJedi

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello Serenity,

I've had the Stainless Steel Apple Watch Series 0 since launch. After the keynote, I'm looking to upgrade. However, since the Stainless Steel Series 3 only comes in an LTE version, I'm not sure. I always have my iPhone with me, so I won't be using LTE on the Watch. I would be paying for hardware that I won't use. So I'm considering the Series 2. If only the Stainless Steel Series 3 had a GPS only option, there would be no question. What would you recommend? Thanks!

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Hey there!
I would recommend getting the Series 3 simply due to it being 70% faster. You can always turn cellular off on the Series 3, which is what I’ll be doing since it is not supported in my country.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the original series (series "O") Black Stainless Steel and it runs great. I'm really on the fence about updating to the Series 3 as I really don't need LTE (my iPhone is ALWAYS with me. I could use a new Silver Stainless Steel tho...LOL

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I have the original series (series "O") Black Stainless Steel and it runs great. I'm really on the fence about updating to the Series 3 as I really don't need LTE (my iPhone is ALWAYS with me. I could use a new Silver Stainless Steel tho...LOL

Noo! Stay with Space Black

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2