Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    I guess I am the only one that likes the red dot-It reminds me of my Michelle watch. Anyway I ordered the 38mm LTE silver seashell sport loop
    I like the red dot too. Looks sharp IMO but I’ve always liked a little color added in.
    Jude526 and RobertP1 like this.
    09-15-2017 03:53 PM
    I like the red dot too. Looks sharp IMO but I’ve always liked a little color added in.
    I’ll be covering my dot up with a black sticker so that it blends in with the Space Black case.
    09-15-2017 07:04 PM
    It’s $10 more for the 4GB compared to my 5GB and $10 for LTE service on the watch. I’m on the single line plan but considering the Watch uses my phone number I think it’s ridiculous I’d have to change plans. It’s the main reason I didn’t order a Watch yet.
    I just checked it out today and the website now adds it as a NumberShare device so it didn’t force me to change my plan. Because if this I ordered the 42mm Aluminum Sport Band in Space Gray Aluminum from Verizon directly. $30 activation fee is waived and first 3 months of service are included at no charge. Delivery by October 11th.

Not sure how much I need LTE in my watch but I do have to admit being able to walk around the house or outside without my phone is a huge plus. Also, I use Apple Music so I will be using that. Not getting an X this year though - will be waiting for next years version as my 7 is great as it is. But do I ditch my Roku Ultra for an Apple TV 4K? Lol, I’m being an Apple fanboy right now.

*This has been an expensive few months for me but I love new technology. Apple Watch Series 3 and an Xbox One S Project Scorpio Edition (Pre-Order). Other small electronic devices to go along with those. #TechHeaven
    Last edited by Eclipse2K; 09-17-2017 at 06:36 AM.
    09-17-2017 06:24 AM
    If your watch doesn't have the red dot, they have red stickers for that as well.
    Eclipse2K and RobertP1 like this.
    09-17-2017 06:59 AM
    If your watch doesn't have the red dot, they have red stickers for that as well.
    Yes they do!
    I’ll be covering mine up with a black sticker.
    Eclipse2K likes this.
    09-17-2017 07:00 AM

'Tell you what. Throw a little Hot Rod Red in there...'
    jpgti and Eclipse2K like this.
    09-21-2017 07:45 AM
    I’m starting to get used to the red dot actually LOL
    09-21-2017 08:27 AM
    'Tell you what. Throw a little Hot Rod Red in there...'
    I got my watch yesterday and the red dot does add some character. I had to call home from the store today to ask about something and it’s so much easier to use the watch rather than holding the phone while pushing a cart.
    Jude526 likes this.
    10-04-2017 10:25 PM
    I got my watch yesterday and the red dot does add some character. I had to call home from the store today to ask about something and it’s so much easier to use the watch rather than holding the phone while pushing a cart.
    Yeap!
    It can be very useful.
    10-04-2017 10:33 PM
    Yeap!
    It can be very useful.
    Definitely. I’ve never been a “Watch Guy” but the Apple Watch is useful so I do enjoy that. Honestly though, I don’t really need one. I’m basically using it to see notifications easily and get messages around the house while the phone sits in another room. But it’s also nice to have when I play video games since I wear headphones and I feel the watch vibrate but don’t hear my phone.
    10-04-2017 11:39 PM
    Definitely. I’ve never been a “Watch Guy” but the Apple Watch is useful so I do enjoy that. Honestly though, I don’t really need one. I’m basically using it to see notifications easily and get messages around the house while the phone sits in another room. But it’s also nice to have when I play video games since I wear headphones and I feel the watch vibrate but don’t hear my phone.
    I don’t think anyone needs a smartwatch.
    It’s more of an extension of your smartphone or a toy that can be useful.
    Eclipse2K likes this.
    10-05-2017 12:51 AM
    I am so used to wearing a smartwatch that it is definitely weird wearing a dumb watch. Lol
    I have been wearing 3 yrs and love it
    This Apple Series 3 is the best. And it’s been expensive month for me too.
    But I deserve it. Am paying monthly on the watch from Verizon. I also got the AirPods from Apple directly. Waited 6 weeks for it. Well worth it. It’s nice out now at night and driving home I had my window rolled down and could hear my music just fine.
    Haven’t gone walking yet but I will be.
    I am not 2bd guessing myself for making the purchases. Am keeping my 7 plus phone for awhile. The 8 plus is calling out to me but my phone is great.
    This is actually the first time I have never wanted to throw my phone at the wall and stomp on it. It’s been a great experience.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-06-2017 11:18 PM
    Well well, it's certainly interesting how people react to that little red dot. Sorta like having a gold toothpic with a diamond on the end, eh?

Should be possible to take the watch to a competent jeweller, and have him/her install a diamond on the end of the crown. That's the way to make a statement ;-)
    10-07-2017 06:04 PM
    Well well, it's certainly interesting how people react to that little red dot. Sorta like having a gold toothpic with a diamond on the end, eh?

Should be possible to take the watch to a competent jeweller, and have him/her install a diamond on the end of the crown. That's the way to make a statement ;-)
    I’ve covered mine up with stickers from WatchDots hahaha.
    10-08-2017 04:57 AM
    I am so used to wearing a smartwatch that it is definitely weird wearing a dumb watch. Lol
    I have been wearing 3 yrs and love it
    This Apple Series 3 is the best. And it’s been expensive month for me too.
    But I deserve it. Am paying monthly on the watch from Verizon. I also got the AirPods from Apple directly. Waited 6 weeks for it. Well worth it. It’s nice out now at night and driving home I had my window rolled down and could hear my music just fine.
    Haven’t gone walking yet but I will be.
    I am not 2bd guessing myself for making the purchases. Am keeping my 7 plus phone for awhile. The 8 plus is calling out to me but my phone is great.
    This is actually the first time I have never wanted to throw my phone at the wall and stomp on it. It’s been a great experience.
    I remember you from Android Central. I guess you made the jump to Apple too.
    Jude526 likes this.
    10-08-2017 06:54 AM
    Hi Guys... I took a run yesterday and left my phone at home and I got a call on my watch and it was incredible to stay connected and leave my phone at home. I can live with the red dot
    10-08-2017 07:26 AM
    Yes. I switched in January. Not looking back
    RobertP1 likes this.
    10-08-2017 09:35 AM
    I remember you as well. Hope you’re liking Apple as well
    RobertP1 likes this.
    10-08-2017 10:27 AM
    I remember you as well. Hope you’re liking Apple as wellí ½í±
    I switched to a 6s back in July of 2016 and got $650 trade in on a Black Friday deal through Verizon to get an iPhone 7 last holiday. I haven’t looked back yet. In fact, all of my friends have followed suite and switched to iOS too. All of them refuse to switch back because they had too many random issues with Android even though many were manageable they got tired of worrying bout it.
    10-08-2017 06:38 PM
    I was offered 529 on Note 5. I had the Note7. So over Samsung. I switched completely. Dumped HP. Got MacPro. iPad Pro. On my 2nd Watch. 7+
    Best move I ever made. Flawless. Rarely an issue. My company uses Apple so I wasn’t a complete novice.
    10-08-2017 07:16 PM
    I was offered 529 on Note 5. I had the Note7. So over Samsung. I switched completely. Dumped HP. Got MacPro. iPad Pro. On my 2nd Watch. 7+
    Best move I ever made. Flawless. Rarely an issue. My company uses Apple so I wasn’t a complete novice.
    I don’t use tablets and my laptop is about 3 years old but runs great because of that SSD drive. Next one may be a Mac though because I only use it for the internet and honestly have no ties to Windows or Microsoft other than Xbox. But I’ll cross that bridge when the time comes and see where I’m at when the time comes.
    10-08-2017 08:12 PM
46 12