Question. I have a company issued iPhone. Is the LTE model out of the question for me since I’m not the account holder of the phone? I have a personal iPhone too but my watch is tied to my work phone as I use it far more than the personal one. Anyone have any ideas?
    09-12-2017 06:46 PM
    I may have missed it, but how exactly is the LTE watch sharing the same LTE account as the phone?
    09-12-2017 08:49 PM
    I may have missed it, but how exactly is the LTE watch sharing the same LTE account as the phone?
    They didn’t say. What they said was that the phone account would need to be the same as the watch account.
    Sherry_B likes this.
    09-12-2017 08:58 PM
    What they said was the Watch would have to be on the same carrier as the phone and that it would share the same phone number. The presumption of course is that it would have to be with the same account holder.

The Watch will have its own account and a separate built-in electronic SIM. Whether or not you could have it tied to a phone on another account remains to be seen. I see it as the equivalent of buying the Watch without a phone and setting up an account for it with your carrier of choice. It just doesn't seem like a carrier would do that.

The carrier should be able to advise, but I've found too many reps weren't knowledgeable on odd details in early days.
    09-13-2017 03:38 AM
    They didn’t say. What they said was that the phone account would need to be the same as the watch account.
    Ah, I see.

Apologies that I worded my question a bit wonky, but you did give me the answer I was after. Thanks
    09-13-2017 03:52 PM