Apple Watch Series 3 Pre-Order/Waiting Room

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Doogald - Awesome! Thanks for the test run. I was mainly worried about buying another Sport band and having to swap it out daily. I don’t like the idea of wearing out the lock in/lock out mechanism. Would rather just stick with the Milanese all the time.

For what it’s worth, I had my original Apple Watch for two years and changed the band almost daily with no ill effects. I still have that watch as well as the new series 3 and will use both of them!

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Interesting. I guess if you order the new sports loop you get a square box instead of the long rectangle box.
4a4951382c8c87da9d58507e32b6427d.jpg

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Glad to see you finally got yours! I’m thinking of purchasing a sport loop band. Just not sure which color

I know right? Looks like T-Mobile pulled some magic or something. Lol. I like the black loop band that comes with one of the Nike one. Or the black and reddish looking one.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I agree. I have the black sports loop (bought sight-unseen) and it has more red in it than I expected or wanted. The olive looks like it would go better with my space gray.

I’m personally not a fan of the Sports Loop.
I prefer the simpler look of the Sports Band.

minimejer05

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Eek! My S3 Nike Plus has shipped!! Delivers on 10/10. Earlier than expected.

Who did you order yours from?? What was your original ship date?

Mine is supposed to ship from ATT between 9-16th. Hope it doesn’t get delayed. Still stuck on “order processing” whenever I check it.