Apple Watch Series 3 Pre-Order/Waiting Room

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I took a shortcut today since I didn't want to wait 3-4 weeks for my Series 3 SS to arrive. I found my local apple store had the 42MM SS Space Grey with sport band in stock along with the black Milanese band, since I was originally order the same watch with the Milanese band anyways for a few bucks more I got the sport band for work out use. I ordered while my wife and I were out visiting local wineries for our anniversary and while she was driving I was able to order.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I took a shortcut today since I didn't want to wait 3-4 weeks for my Series 3 SS to arrive. I found my local apple store had the 42MM SS Space Grey with sport band in stock along with the black Milanese band, since I was originally order the same watch with the Milanese band anyways for a few bucks more I got the sport band for work out use. I ordered while my wife and I were out visiting local wineries for our anniversary and while she was driving I was able to order.

Great that you were able to take a shortcut and get your watch and band today!

Wine and Apple works well!

I preordered mine and picked it up yesterday...GREAT device!

Enjoy yours!

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Congratulations!
The Space Black is super cool.

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Seems like no Apple watches anywhere but they were available on launch day. I wonder if they were put on hold by Apple due to some issues?

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Seems like no Apple watches anywhere but they were available on launch day. I wonder if they were put on hold by Apple due to some issues?

No, the LTE watches, and Series 3 in general, sold really well. There have been a lot of people waiting/wanting LTE on their watch, particularly since there were already Android cellular watches.

duckduckgoose

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Do you thnik it' is good idea to buy new watch for my brother (18 years old) He likes apple product (have a iphone and ipad) :)

It’s a bad idea! At that age he won’t appreciate the gift or the thoughtfulness of giving something like that. Now me on the other hand could see and appreciate such a great gift! ;)

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site

I seriously doubt that. I think a lot more people (like me) who thought they'd pass on LTE, changed their mind. Not to mention a lot of people with the original AW or the S1 were definitely ready for an upgrade.

Apple almost always lags behind demand at or just after launch, for several products. AirPods are just finally catching up.

The cellular connectivity bug got a lot of press. What didn't get much at all was iMore's Serenity Caldwell's reveal that if the bug bit, temporary relieve could be had by turning AirPlane Mode On and Off. Apparently that fixes the problem until the next time.

I only use two WiFi networks and don't join any others, so I don't expect to get bitten. Even if I do, I have Serenity's fix in my snake bite kit. What I don't have is my S3C yet!

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
UPS lost mine

AAARRRRRrrrrgghh! Any news yet?

I orders something much less expensive from Amazon, recently. UPS lost it and apparently told Amazon who sent me a new item before I even new the old one was lost. I got it one day later than normal, which for AMZ varies widely now. LOL

UPS no doubt will make good, but I hope they do it in a timely manner!

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
AAARRRRRrrrrgghh! Any news yet?

I orders something much less expensive from Amazon, recently. UPS lost it and apparently told Amazon who sent me a new item before I even new the old one was lost. I got it one day later than normal, which for AMZ varies widely now. LOL

UPS no doubt will make good, but I hope they do it in a timely manner!

I always have shipping issues when ordering with T-Mobile it seems. Never had an issue with Apple. They weren’t open over the weekend, so now they can start investigating. They say it’ll take up to 8 days.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Do you thnik it' is good idea to buy new watch for my brother (18 years old) He likes apple product (have a iphone and ipad)

Watches and wearables are a personal thing so it's hard to say if he'll be happy with it.

I will say that when I got my first Watch, I was looking forward to it, and it was love at first sight. I've worn it daily and have been neglecting my mechanical watches.

If he's expressed any interest at all in the Watch, it would probably be a great gift!

minimejer05

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Anyone that ordered the Milanese use it for working out or purchased a separate sport band? Just ordered a SS silver with Milanese from ATT. Expected to ship between 10/9-10/16

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh