Apple Watch Series 3 Pre-Order/Waiting Room

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Got my shipping notification. It’ll be here tomorrow. I purchased mine PIF at 3am as soon as the store opened. Good luck to everyone else. I hate waiting so I’m sure most of y’all do too.

chefjayhawk

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
TMO took my money this AM. That means it’s on the way. No notice from them yet, but they said they wouldn’t take money until it shipped. So, YAY! Hopefully tomorrow or Saturday

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
TMO took my money this AM. That means it’s on the way. No notice from them yet, but they said they wouldn’t take money until it shipped. So, YAY! Hopefully tomorrow or Saturday

Yeah, I didn’t receive an email from them with a tracking number, but in the app it says shipped and I received a notification from UPS.

chefjayhawk

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I didn’t receive an email from them with a tracking number, but in the app it says shipped and I received a notification from UPS.

My app says still being processed. Not sure how long their system takes to update. But like I said they take money on shipment, it’s overnight shipment. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
My Apple Watch series 3 departed KY 3:15 pm today will I see scan later tonight in PA where it’s going to and will it arrive for sept 22 delivery like ups tracking promised

KenV54

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
My Apple Watch series 3 departed KY 3:15 pm today will I see scan later tonight in PA where it’s going to and will it arrive for sept 22 delivery like ups tracking promised

Likewise. Mine arrived in a Chicago suburban UPS center tonight and is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I tracked it all the way from China through Fairbanks through KY.

I wonder how the watch keeps track of all the time and date changes halfway around the world. :) It arrived in Alaska the day before it was sent. Give it to UPS—you can’t get that kind of service from the US Postal Service, even with priority mail.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro