Apple Watch Series 3 Pre-Order/Waiting Room

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
So, this will be the first time ordering an Apple Watch. If I preorder on launch day (like right at midnight pacific), would I be able to request to pick up at an Apple store on a day of my choosing?

I'm guessing that you can preorder and specify pick up at your local Apple store. I have done that with many iPhone purchases, but this will be my first time preordering the Apple watch.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm preordering the S3 with GPS and LTE...going with the 42 mm aluminum with the fog band.

Need to go to bed soon so I can get up and order at 3:00 am eastern time.

Good luck all!

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm in for the preorder in a few short hours!! My daughter is inheriting my s2 Nike plus and I'll be moving to a s3 Nike plus.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm guessing that you can preorder and specify pick up at your local Apple store. I have done that with many iPhone purchases, but this will be my first time preordering the Apple watch.

Thanks! I ordered my iPad this way so I was hoping I could do the same with the watch. We'll see what happens in less than 5 hours!

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
doogald said:
Jeff Williams said it had both LTE and UMTS.

I saw that the second time I watched the Keynote but found it prior at Apple's site. I mentioned it in another thread but forgot about this one.

I caved. I ordered a 42mm Silver S3C with the Sport Loop band. I wasn't going to, but I found a $50 gift card, was cruising the site...

So I should sell off a couple of AWs. I'll keep the AWSS and maybe the Gold AL S2.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I saw that the second time I watched the Keynote but found it prior at Apple's site. I mentioned it in another thread but forgot about this one.

I caved. I ordered a 42mm Silver S3C with the Sport Loop band. I wasn't going to, but I found a $50 gift card, was cruising the site...

So I should sell off a couple of AWs. I'll keep the AWSS and maybe the Gold AL S2.

Congratulations!
I can’t wait to test out the new S3 chip.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro