Why do you know that lol. Yes I did get the sport loop
    Rene Ritchie’s Twitter feed
    RECON1 and phreddyl like this.
    09-22-2017 10:49 PM
    Why do you know that lol. Yes I did get the sport loop
    Actually, it makes sense now that I think of it. In the long box, the watch sits flat with the two straps on either side. The loop can't really lay flat, at least not without putting a crease in the strap, so it needs to be in the square case, where the strap isn't flattened out.
    09-23-2017 12:42 AM
    Got mine yesterday but didn’t get to set it up until this morning. Wish there would be more digital watch faces though.
    RECON1, TripleOne and ladyc0524 like this.
    09-23-2017 06:50 AM
    Got mine yesterday but didn’t get to set it up until this morning. Wish there would be more digital watch faces though.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...3f3bc65103.jpg
    Very nice!
    09-23-2017 07:21 AM
    I believe the more expensive watches, like the SS, get the square box.
    I agree. Probably any LTE Watch would get the square box like my AWSS. It also makes sense that a Watch with the Sport Loop would get a square box because of its 'one sided' configuration. Apple could make a 'long box' specially for that band, but then that's another item to stock.
    09-23-2017 01:40 PM

I really like that Watch face. Hope to be looking at mine in a few days. Yes, Apple has been lagging in the Watch face department, in both digital and analog.

The Hermès Edition got some more nice Watch faces and nothing of elegance for those of us in the cheap seats.
    ladyc0524 and AppleKarma like this.
    09-23-2017 01:45 PM
    UPS lost mine
    TripleOne likes this.
    09-23-2017 07:22 PM
    UPS lost mine
    Oh no!
    I hope it’ll turn out alright in the end.
    09-23-2017 07:26 PM
    Oh no!
    I hope it’ll turn out alright in the end.
    Me too. Gotta wait till Monday till they can even start investigating.
    TripleOne likes this.
    09-23-2017 07:27 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...3f3bc65103.jpg

I really like that Watch face. Hope to be looking at mine in a few days. Yes, Apple has been lagging in the Watch face department, in both digital and analog.

The Hermès Edition got some more nice Watch faces and nothing of elegance for those of us in the cheap seats.
    Looking great!
    09-23-2017 07:32 PM
    I took a shortcut today since I didn't want to wait 3-4 weeks for my Series 3 SS to arrive. I found my local apple store had the 42MM SS Space Grey with sport band in stock along with the black Milanese band, since I was originally order the same watch with the Milanese band anyways for a few bucks more I got the sport band for work out use. I ordered while my wife and I were out visiting local wineries for our anniversary and while she was driving I was able to order.
    RECON1 and TripleOne like this.
    09-23-2017 08:12 PM
    I took a shortcut today since I didn't want to wait 3-4 weeks for my Series 3 SS to arrive. I found my local apple store had the 42MM SS Space Grey with sport band in stock along with the black Milanese band, since I was originally order the same watch with the Milanese band anyways for a few bucks more I got the sport band for work out use. I ordered while my wife and I were out visiting local wineries for our anniversary and while she was driving I was able to order.
    Great that you were able to take a shortcut and get your watch and band today!

Wine and Apple works well!

I preordered mine and picked it up yesterday...GREAT device!

Enjoy yours!
    09-23-2017 08:29 PM
    Congratulations!
    The Space Black is super cool.
    09-23-2017 10:13 PM
    Seems like no Apple watches anywhere but they were available on launch day. I wonder if they were put on hold by Apple due to some issues?
    TripleOne likes this.
    09-24-2017 03:00 PM
    Seems like no Apple watches anywhere but they were available on launch day. I wonder if they were put on hold by Apple due to some issues?
    The cellular issue was a software issue not hardware if I’m not wrong.
    09-24-2017 06:25 PM
    No, the LTE watches, and Series 3 in general, sold really well. There have been a lot of people waiting/wanting LTE on their watch, particularly since there were already Android cellular watches.
    09-24-2017 07:27 PM
    Apple just shipped mine out!
    It’ll be delivered tomorrow
    RECON1 and ladyc0524 like this.
    09-24-2017 09:15 PM
    Apple just shipped mine out!
    It’ll be delivered tomorrow
    Yay!! Now don’t forget to post pics!
    RECON1 and TripleOne like this.
    09-24-2017 10:07 PM
    Yay!! Now don’t forget to post pics!
    I won’t
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    09-25-2017 12:17 AM
    Do you thnik it' is good idea to buy new watch for my brother (18 years old) He likes apple product (have a iphone and ipad)
    09-25-2017 09:00 AM
    Do you thnik it' is good idea to buy new watch for my brother (18 years old) He likes apple product (have a iphone and ipad)
    It’s a bad idea! At that age he won’t appreciate the gift or the thoughtfulness of giving something like that. Now me on the other hand could see and appreciate such a great gift!
    AppleKarma and Conrad368 like this.
    09-25-2017 11:21 AM
    I seriously doubt that. I think a lot more people (like me) who thought they'd pass on LTE, changed their mind. Not to mention a lot of people with the original AW or the S1 were definitely ready for an upgrade.

Apple almost always lags behind demand at or just after launch, for several products. AirPods are just finally catching up.

The cellular connectivity bug got a lot of press. What didn't get much at all was iMore's Serenity Caldwell's reveal that if the bug bit, temporary relieve could be had by turning AirPlane Mode On and Off. Apparently that fixes the problem until the next time.

I only use two WiFi networks and don't join any others, so I don't expect to get bitten. Even if I do, I have Serenity's fix in my snake bite kit. What I don't have is my S3C yet!
    AppleKarma likes this.
    09-25-2017 11:48 AM
    UPS lost mine

AAARRRRRrrrrgghh! Any news yet?

I orders something much less expensive from Amazon, recently. UPS lost it and apparently told Amazon who sent me a new item before I even new the old one was lost. I got it one day later than normal, which for AMZ varies widely now. LOL

UPS no doubt will make good, but I hope they do it in a timely manner!
    09-25-2017 11:52 AM
    AAARRRRRrrrrgghh! Any news yet?

I orders something much less expensive from Amazon, recently. UPS lost it and apparently told Amazon who sent me a new item before I even new the old one was lost. I got it one day later than normal, which for AMZ varies widely now. LOL

UPS no doubt will make good, but I hope they do it in a timely manner!
    I always have shipping issues when ordering with T-Mobile it seems. Never had an issue with Apple. They weren’t open over the weekend, so now they can start investigating. They say it’ll take up to 8 days.
    09-25-2017 11:54 AM
    If you think he’s going to use it often, then sure why not!
    Conrad368 likes this.
    09-25-2017 06:46 PM
248 ... 56789 ...