Apple Watch Series 3 Pre-Order/Waiting Room

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Ack! My alarm didn't go off so I missed my preorder. Got the Nike plus which is shipping in 3-4 weeks. ☹️

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Ack! My alarm didn't go off so I missed my preorder. Got the Nike plus which is shipping in 3-4 weeks. ☹️

My alarm didn't go off either!! Or maybe I was sleeping so deeply I missed it (I set the alarm on my Fitbit which just vibrates, I didn't want to wake up my gf). I woke up at 3:30 and was able to place my order for the 38mm space gray GPS with gray sports band and the ability to pick it up Friday after I get off work.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Got the stainless steel silver. Also, like an *****, I ordered the iPhone 8 Plus, just because it was available. I'll most likely return it unless I find it to be vastly superior to the 7Plus. I really love the look of it so I thought I'd go ahead and order it since it was available.

Looking forward to the watch for sure though.

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
My alarm didn't go off either!! Or maybe I was sleeping so deeply I missed it (I set the alarm on my Fitbit which just vibrates, I didn't want to wake up my gf). I woke up at 3:30 and was able to place my order for the 38mm space gray GPS with gray sports band and the ability to pick it up Friday after I get off work.

I was so sad. I am not patient when tech is involved.

Got the stainless steel silver. Also, like an *****, I ordered the iPhone 8 Plus, just because it was available. I'll most likely return it unless I find it to be vastly superior to the 7Plus. I really love the look of it so I thought I'd go ahead and order it since it was available.

Looking forward to the watch for sure though.

Sounds like something I would do.

Lyall Demorrow

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I just now decided to pre-order from BestBuy. Shipping date is on or before 10-6-17. I should have decided earlier. I checked the Apple store app, and it was the same 3-4 weeks wait. Fingers crossed that it will ship before then.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Just ordered my new series 3 on the Apple website. I am getting the Apple Watch Edition white ceramic. I feel guilty spending so much money, but I've wanted one for a long time. I will be picking it up at the Apple Store one week from today!

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Count me in as someone who missed out at midnight. I fell asleep without setting my alarm. Ordered this morning at about 10 am for a 42mm Nike+ cellular with the sport band.

Wait time is 3-4 weeks and shows delivery between October 10 and 15th. Not terrible but bummer I wasn’t more on top of that. I already have an alarm (two) set for the midnight iPhone X pre-order.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

Glad that you were able to preorder!

dk2b

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
At 2:05 am CST I ordered the Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular, 42mm Gold Aluminum Case with Pink Sand Sport Band to be delivered on 9/22. Anyone wanna buy a 42mm Series 2 in Rose Gold with Pink Sand Sport Band in flawless condition?

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
At 2:05 am CST I ordered the Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular, 42mm Gold Aluminum Case with Pink Sand Sport Band to be delivered on 9/22. Anyone wanna buy a 42mm Series 2 in Rose Gold with Pink Sand Sport Band in flawless condition?

Please use the Marketplace subforum to sell.

swimbikemom2

Sep 16, 2017
Visit site
I pre ordered the series 3 GPS LTE gold 42mm. According to Apple it should arrive between September 26-October 3...hope they move up the date. I logged on as soon as possible on pre order and was surprised I did not get a sooner date. I wonder if it's because the LTE is in higher demand. What has been your experiences ?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox