Apple Watch Series 3 Pre-Order/Waiting Room

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Anyone that ordered the Milanese use it for working out or purchased a separate sport band? Just ordered a SS silver with Milanese from ATT. Expected to ship between 10/9-10/16

I wouldn’t personally use the Milanese band for working out. That would drive me nuts. I use the sport bands.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Anyone that ordered the Milanese use it for working out or purchased a separate sport band? Just ordered a SS silver with Milanese from ATT. Expected to ship between 10/9-10/16

I've never used the Milanese for working out (which, for me, means going for a run) - I bought it as a "dress" band. But, I'll give it a shot tomorrow and let you know. It should be ok; it's definitely well-ventilated. I'd only worry that the band loosens/stretches a bit with movement.

stlcheer

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
410011e0652a2cdb92f94633e5294715.heic

523850cf591adbbbab28b7cbb71836aa.heic

Arrived today!

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I've never used the Milanese for working out (which, for me, means going for a run) - I bought it as a "dress" band. But, I'll give it a shot tomorrow and let you know. It should be ok; it's definitely well-ventilated. I'd only worry that the band loosens/stretches a bit with movement.
So, the Milanese loop is actually an excellent band for a run for me. I was wearing a Garmin watch with a ventilated rubber band (much like Apple's Nike Sport band) on my other wrist this morning. That band was definitely sweaty, surprisingly. The Apple watch with the Apple Milanese loop was great. It stayed snug, my wrist wasn't sweaty underneath (or, any sweatier that the rest of my arm.) I wouldn't have thought that it would be a good exercise band, but it was, for me.

minimejer05

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Doogald - Awesome! Thanks for the test run. I was mainly worried about buying another Sport band and having to swap it out daily. I don’t like the idea of wearing out the lock in/lock out mechanism. Would rather just stick with the Milanese all the time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen