I have paired my Airpods with the Apple watch series 2 and am trying to listen to a podcast using the Overcast app on the apple watch. I have the volume turned up as high as I can on the apple watch but it is still too low in a noisy gym setting.

Is there a way to increase the maximum volume setting on the Apple watch?
    06-29-2017 10:02 AM
    I can't speak for the Apple Watch series 2, but my Apple Watch original series volume is plenty. Maybe try re-pairing and see if that helps.

Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-01-2017 08:29 AM
    Actually I found out that the music app on the apple watch will limit the volume system wide (even though I was using the overcast). I went back to the music app and turned the volume up to maximum and then when I went back to the overcast app the volume was better and not limited to a low level.

Thanks
    07-04-2017 12:01 PM
    Actually I found out that the music app on the apple watch will limit the volume system wide (even though I was using the overcast). I went back to the music app and turned the volume up to maximum and then when I went back to the overcast app the volume was better and not limited to a low level.

Thanks
    We’re glad it worked out for you, and thank you for the update....
    07-04-2017 07:13 PM