Are you saving up for an Apple Watch Series 3?

Khoji

Jul 9, 2017
Visit site
Will definitely be looking at it with hope. Still have a series 0 because series 2 wasn't a big enough improvement -- the WatchOS update was fine on its own.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
wOS3 solved all my issues with the AW. wOS4 will help S1 and 2 don't do anything more for me other than futureproof.

If I had it to do over, I'd have got an S1 instead of an S2. The GPS isn't a fully functional system without the phone and seems to be pretty much limited to tracking your run.

I'm comfortable with my AWs and S2 so it will take a serious upgrade for me to consider an S3; something possible with only new hardware. Except that I like the unique-to-Nike watch face, my next Watch could an S1.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I'll be getting a Nike+ and a Series 1 at the next $70 off sale.

There's money put aside for a Series 3, if it's different enough from predecessors. Otherwise, like my iPhones, I don't mind skipping a model year, which is what I usually do.

stlcheer

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
I'm waiting to see what Apple comes up with. I'm still using my Series 0. If the Series 3 wows me then I'll purchase. If not, then I'll try to find the Series 2 for a good discount. I prefer the black stainless steel so I'm looking for whatever will give the most bang for my buck.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I don't see myself getting another Apple Watch soon. I rarely wear my Series 0 and I'm trying to save up for the upcoming iPhone

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711