Apple watch trade in program

linear2202

May 15, 2016
Visit site
Has any tried using the Apple Watch trade in program through apple? If so, how was the experience?

Thinking of either attempting to sell my series 2 or try the trade in program.

Thanks.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I haven’t, but hopefully someone who has will share their experience soon. I gave my original series Watch to my youngest son shortly after I purchased the Series 3 cellular model.

linear2202

May 15, 2016
Visit site
I haven’t, but hopefully someone who has will share their experience soon. I gave my original series Watch to my youngest son shortly after I purchased the Series 3 cellular model.

Thanks, I hope someone will share the experience as well. No takers yet.

linear2202

May 15, 2016
Visit site
I'm considering doing it as well with my series 3! Seems pretty some, right?

I think I read that you can do this in store now and they will give you instant credit towards the purchase of a new one. I will probably see about this later in the year when supply in the stores is better for a choice of material.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I like ijustine on YOUTUBE. I was watching her video on the new watch. Impressed with what it does. But I still can’t bring myself to getting it because of the cost at this time. I have my Series 3 paid off and still liking it and it will be fine with the new update. I know it will still not do everything the new 4 does, but for me, it will be fine. I have to curtail my spending. LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711