Any one Using Siri Watch Face

LillyISabelle

Apr 1, 2017
Visit site
I just updated to WatchOS 4 and decided to try the Siri watch face I happen to like it simple yet displays a lot of information that I like :) I wish they added one more complication spot so I could have both the activity and my battery level and the date. MY QUESTION IS WHO ELSE IS USING IT

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I may give it a whirl, but, the one time I tried it earlier today, it wasn't giving me all that useful information. And, you're right - not enough complications.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I occasionally use it, but it doesn’t offer the information I want all the time, I have to scroll to see weather then it doesn’t revert right away. It’s annoying more than anything, otherwise it would have been my favorite, obviously it needs another complication or two. So I mostly stick to the modular watch face.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I tried it for a bit but then switched back to other faces. As someone who frequently uses Siri I was hoping it would do its job and display useful content. It really failed in that regard.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Rob Phillips said:
I tried it for a bit but then switched back to other faces. As someone who frequently uses Siri I was hoping it would do its job and display useful content. It really failed in that regard.

Exactly my feeling. I wish Siri were a complication so I could put it on a Watch face of my choosing. The Siri Watch face just wasn't that useful.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Exactly my feeling. I wish Siri were a complication so I could put it on a Watch face of my choosing. The Siri Watch face just wasn't that useful.

But why do you need a Siri complication? When I want Siri on my watch, I just raise my wrist and say Hey Siri.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I really don't like saying 'Hey...' except when I say 'Say Hey'. When I'm near other people, saying 'Hey Siri' turns heads, where as 'What time is it in Rangoon' doesn't bat an eye.

And I don't care for a long press when a tap will do. So if the Siri screen was more useful, I'd use it.

I imaging the Siri Watch face will improve over time. It's a good idea.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm trying it out as of now and I'll report back in a day or two.

I didn't take me a day or two to oust the Siri face. A few hours after I started using it, Siri decided the closing dow was more important than my next appointment. :confused:

Face deleted.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2