There's been talk of a series 3 AW releasing later this year. For those of you with the series 2, do you plan to upgrade or stay with what you've got?
    TripleOne and ksassy like this.
    08-18-2017 08:40 AM
    I do not own the Series 2, but I do own the Series 0. I don't see myself getting a new Apple Watch anytime soon. I haven't worn mine in ages
    08-18-2017 09:02 AM
    I have the original. Wear it everyday and love it. The 3 sounds tempting.
    toneofark likes this.
    08-18-2017 08:53 PM
    I have the original. Wear it everyday and love it. The 3 sounds tempting.
    How is the Series 0 holding up?
    08-19-2017 03:24 AM
    I plan on getting a Series 2. Currently I have the Series 0 and the rumors about the Series 3 don’t make me want to get it
    08-19-2017 09:30 AM
    Pretty well. Definitively notice more and more leave, even with the new OS updates. Still works for everything I need it for.

I thought about just getting the Series 2. My only thing is that I am going for longevity. So, if I do, I'll get the newest and then hold off for a couple more gens. It's not like the phones.
    TripleOne likes this.
    08-19-2017 10:31 AM
    I have a series 0 and I wear it every work day. It still works great, but my only regret is I never put a screen protector on it. The face has a few scratches on it.
    08-19-2017 10:32 AM
    Nope. I've decide to pass on the Apple Watch 3 as well (passed up on the AW2 as well). My original series (Black SS) still runs great and still looks great.
    newsman787 likes this.
    08-19-2017 10:58 AM
    Nope. I've decide to pass on the Apple Watch 3 as well (passed up on the AW2 as well). My original series (Black SS) still runs great and still looks great.
    I got the black aluminum. No scratches or anything, I just get quite a bit of lag every now and then. My battery also seems to be draining faster these days. No usage changes either.
    08-19-2017 12:21 PM
    Pretty well. Definitively notice more and more leave, even with the new OS updates. Still works for everything I need it for.

I thought about just getting the Series 2. My only thing is that I am going for longevity. So, if I do, I'll get the newest and then hold off for a couple more gens. It's not like the phones.
    Yeap for sure!
    I might consider getting the Watch 3 or the next gen after that. I do miss wearing it from time to time.
    08-19-2017 05:50 PM
    I bought my Series 2 aluminum back in June but I now want a stainless steel to trade between so I'm still contemplating a Series 2 vs Series 3. The LTE doesn't interest me but I may get the Series 3 just to future proof a bit but I'm still undecided right now.
    zachpenguin likes this.
    08-19-2017 09:12 PM
    I bought my Series 2 aluminum back in June but I now want a stainless steel to trade between so I'm still contemplating a Series 2 vs Series 3. The LTE doesn't interest me but I may get the Series 3 just to future proof a bit but I'm still undecided right now.
    It's safer to wait for the Series 3 if you're thinking about the future and you can get it in SS.
    ksassy likes this.
    08-19-2017 09:41 PM
    I do not own the Series 2, but I do own the Series 0. I don't see myself getting a new Apple Watch anytime soon. I haven't worn mine in ages
    Gasp!....Dude, I don’t leave the house without my iPhone and my Watch...
    08-19-2017 09:45 PM
    Gasp!....Dude, I don’t leave the house without my iPhone and my Watch...
    I do miss it.. I left it somewhere.. and I can't find it 🤣
    08-19-2017 10:14 PM
    I do miss it.. I left it somewhere.. and I can't find it 🤣
    Oh heck no! I wouldn’t be able to sleep until I found it...🤣
    TripleOne likes this.
    08-19-2017 10:36 PM
    Oh heck no! I wouldn’t be able to sleep until I found it...🤣
    I had it shipped from Australia to Indonesia since I was moving some furnitures back home. And it wasn't in the box that I packed it into
    08-19-2017 10:40 PM
    I had it shipped from Australia to Indonesia since I was moving some furnitures back home. And it wasn't in the box that I packed it into
    Oh wow. Well, hopefully it’ll turn up for you. I’ve probably worn a watch since the second or third grade so I’d feel lost without one on my wrist. Anyway, I’m going to call it a night. Take care, sir, and have a great evening.
    TripleOne likes this.
    08-19-2017 10:45 PM
    Oh wow. Well, hopefully it’ll turn up for you. I’ve probably worn a watch since the second or third grade so I’d feel lost without one on my wrist. Anyway, I’m going to call it a night. Take care, sir, and have a great evening.
    Have a good night my friend!
    I'll catch you around tomorrow.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-19-2017 10:52 PM
    Same here. Feel naked without a watch.

I am on the fence about upgrading to the 3. Will wait to see if it's actually announced and what features and upgrades there are and then decide if I'm gonna drop that kind of cash on it.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-20-2017 07:06 AM
    Same here. Feel naked without a watch.

I am on the fence about upgrading to the 3. Will wait to see if it's actually announced and what features and upgrades there are and then decide if I'm gonna drop that kind of cash on it.
    Recently, I've only been wearing my automatic watches. It is definitely nice to wear a smart watch from time to time. I will be keeping an eye on the Series 3, I might get one if the upgrades are worth it.
    eyecrispy likes this.
    08-20-2017 07:13 AM
    Recently, I've only been wearing my automatic watches. It is definitely nice to wear a smart watch from time to time. I will be keeping an eye on the Series 3, I might get one if the upgrades are worth it.
    I wore my Apple Watch Series 2 for about three weeks before I went back to my Breitling. I’m considering wearing it again, but I do like the look and feel of a real watch.
    08-20-2017 10:20 AM
    I wore my Apple Watch Series 2 for about three weeks before I went back to my Breitling. I’m considering wearing it again, but I do like the look and feel of a real watch.
    The Watch is a “real” watch........Anyway, I’m just messing with you. I know what you mean.
    08-20-2017 10:25 AM
    The Watch is a “real” watch........Anyway, I’m just messing with you. I know what you mean.
    I’ve considered selling it but I’ve had no takers so I’ll probably just keep it and force myself to use it again.
    08-20-2017 10:28 AM
    I’ve considered selling it but I’ve had no takers so I’ll probably just keep it and force myself to use it again.
    Did you post it here in the forums Marketplace? I hadn’t seen it, if you did.
    08-20-2017 10:31 AM
    Did you post it here in the forums Marketplace? I hadn’t seen it, if you did.
    Yes sir:
    42mm Apple Watch Series 2 Nike+ Edition With AppleCare+

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...0&share_type=t
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-20-2017 10:39 AM
82 123 ...