Shop wisely

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have the series 1 and am pleased with it. I shopped around and I have to admit I am on a budget. I have had the watch just about 6 months. My first choice to shop is ebay if not at my carrier and the carriers don't have the Apple Watch. At least Verizon doesn't sell it.
I got an outstanding price on it and mine was new.
I know there is good pricing out there. I also shop HSN, Evine Live and QVC. All 3 home shopping networks have Apple products and the APPLE Watch. Evine Live is the least expensive, then QVC and the highest in price is HSN. Just wanted to give a heads up.
I also received from the seller extras with the watch. I have gotten really good pricing on watch bands too. I like to accessorize and before spending a lot on a band, I highly recommend checking out ebay. I am glad for what I paid and I wouldn't recommend the home shopping networks just because there are better prices out there. They do offer monthly payments though.
I love my Apple Watch. And the shape as well. I have the round Samsung Gear S2 and the shape of the Apple Watch looks really nice on my small wrist. I actually like the shape better than the round.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods