Gymaholic vs jetfit

Bjkakashi12

Jul 17, 2017
Visit site
I was curious to know if going pro will let you see more workouts or would you have to buy the apps separately.
The second thing i wanted to ask if anyone has had problem with jetfit on the watch mine keeps saying waiting connection

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully, those who are familiar with the aforementioned apps will reply soon...:)

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I was a diehard jefit user on both android and iOS. When I got my Apple Watch I switched to Gymaholic since JEFit didn't have an Apple Watch app at the time. I have the Pro version of both apps since I think both developers are excellent and I wanted to support them.

All that being said, I use Gymaholic more now. I create my own workouts, but I know the app comes with a number of them at the Pro level and then you can also buy packages of them as well. I mainly paid just to support the developer though.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
What do these apps do? Are they primarily for weightlifting?

Primary, yes. You can track cardio as well, but if I were to be solely tracking cardio there are better choices. I actually just use the Apple Watch workout app to track my cardio.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77