Apple has a pic of a Nike+ watch face showing what appears to be a routed as tracked by GPS.

I don't have a Nike+ (yet!) but should be able to do the same thing on my Series 2 Watch, right?

If so, how to I go about displaying the route? I assume it's only after my walk is completed though I saw another pic that looked to be of a run/walk en route.

I already know it can be seen in the Activities app, but that's not what I want. Seeing it on the Watch display is what I want (just to be clear). During would be cool, but after is fine too.
    07-12-2017 09:15 PM
    I don't have a Nike+ (yet!) but should be able to do the same thing on my Series 2 Watch, right?
    I don't use it myself, but have you installed the Nike Run Club app on your watch to see if the app does this?
    07-13-2017 11:10 AM
    I don't use it myself, but have you installed the Nike Run Club app on your watch to see if the app does this?
    Nope. I'm asking for some hands on info first.
    07-13-2017 12:10 PM
    Good lord. I just installed it in a grand total of five minutes. I'll let you know tomorrow after my run, when I do a quick test. I'm going to carry my phone, as I always do, so it may not be a good test of the onboard GPS. Or, as Nike would say, you could "just do it" and see what happens on a five minute test run.
    07-13-2017 12:45 PM
    Good lord. I just installed it in a grand total of five minutes.
    So you have some problem with me not downloading an app, installing it, going out for a walk (I can't run) and wading through an unfamiliar app before asking a simple question.

Good lord what's your major malfunction? How has my curiosity and methodology foisted any burden on you? Get over yourself.

I thank you for your sacrifice. I've been thanked enough for mine.
    07-13-2017 01:52 PM
    I'll let you know what I find out tomorrow if nobody beats me to it. Here is an excellent review of the AW2 by DCRainmaker, including a discussion of the NRC app. He says it shows a breadcrumb style map on the watch after a workout, but doesn't show a screenshot.

https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2017/02/...on-review.html
    07-13-2017 05:20 PM
    This is a screenshot of what shows after the run (or walk) is completed. I'm not sure that I would call this a map. Below this as you scroll down is a bunch of metrics about the workout, including mile splits, followed by a "Done" button. I can't see any way of showing this again on the watch after you hit the "Done" button at the bottom of the screen after the workout is complete.

Viewing Your Run/Walk Route on a Series 2-fullsizeoutput_4633.jpeg

The NRC app on the phone shows you a proper map after the workout.
    07-14-2017 10:21 AM