Just got my Series 2 Watch

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Rodzp; said:
Just the Series 1. The Series 2 is still 399

I was just going to post that!

Also Best Buy has open box returns. My local BB had several but not what I was looking for. But a nice discount if they've got something you want.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I was just going to post that!

Also Best Buy has open box returns. My local BB had several but not what I was looking for. But a nice discount if they've got something you want.

Do you have to ask if they have the open box returns or are they set out? I've never seen any.

Rodzp

May 14, 2017
Visit site
Do you have to ask if they have the open box returns or are they set out? I've never seen any.
You can also look on the Best Buy website. Keep in mind warranty on Apple products start when they are activated. So if the person bought the watch and returned it 6 months ago you will only get 6 months of warranty, if they paired it on their phone. I bought an iPad and discovered this, the savings did not justify the lose of warranty. I go for open box items with anything but Apple products for this reason.
On a side note a series 2 aluminum 42mm with the target price match and the red card savings, a brand new one from Target would be about a dollar more than an open box Watch at Best Buy. The downside is Best Buy has a better selection.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox