Series 2 battery life tests

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone out there ran any battery life tests on their Series 2? I'm talking about things like comparing it to your Series 1, or keeping it in a screen on state to see how long the charge lasts?

Still pleased with my Series 2, battery life gets me through a day and more, and I haven't noticed much of a fall off since purchase!

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
My Series 2's batt life have been stellar and even on days when I use the GPS for cycling, it's still over 60% at the end of the day and that's around 2 hrs of cycling.

On a typical work day, easily over 70% and can last over 2 days.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Haven't tested explicitly but I'm happy with my series 2. Battery lasts all day with my runs and workouts. I charge overnight so it's all good.

rangerdeyo

Trusted Member
Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
Mines sitting at 98% battery right now and its been off the charger for 7 hours. Since the last update, the battery life does seem much better. And it was good before.

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Mines sitting at 98% battery right now and its been off the charger for 7 hours. Since the last update, the battery life does seem much better. And it was good before.

Wow that's crazy good. Mine is nowhere near that good.

rangerdeyo

Trusted Member
Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
Wow that's crazy good. Mine is nowhere near that good.

It evens out over the course of the day. It seems to lose around 1-1.5% battery per hour. Not counting any workouts. Right now its at 97% after a 40 minute workout and about 4.5 hours off the charger.

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
It evens out over the course of the day. It seems to lose around 1-1.5% battery per hour. Not counting any workouts. Right now its at 97% after a 40 minute workout and about 4.5 hours off the charger.

My avg is 3-4% per hour. I have the 38mm nike+ model. This includes a run and/or workout for 1-1.5 hrs every morning.

tdelfie03

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
My watch had been off charger since 10 pm last night. Replied to a few text and went for my walk using GPS, battery is 86%. It's 1:45 pm next day. I'm quite happy with the battery life.

munichblue

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I don't care about specs, all what matters to me is how battery life fits to my personal lifestyle with the watch. The watch was at the Apple Watch dock the whole night and with a fully loaded battery I enjoyed a whole day of:

- 60 minutes workout with music via Bluetooth and AirPods
- Various notifications (calendar, reminders, sports apps, news apps, etc.)
- Some calls and iMessages
- Continuous tracking of movement and exercises
- Breathing app every hour
- 30 minutes Maps Route

and the battery still had 50% when I went to bed. What's the matter?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner