I'm curious what everyone's opinion is with silver or space grey Apple Watch.
    I got a space grey one but it seems like a lot more band options tend to lean more to the silver color. And I'm considering swapping watches.
    05-08-2017 11:40 AM
    I'm curious what everyone's opinion is with silver or space grey Apple Watch.
    I got a space grey one but it seems like a lot more band options tend to lean more to the silver color. And I'm considering swapping watches.
    Personally I have silver. There are places you can customize bands with matching lugs and buckles but most of the 3rd party bands do have silver hardware. Clockworksynergy.com is a good example.

For the sport bands, it doesnt matter since the connector is in the band.
    05-08-2017 11:47 AM
    I bought Space Grey, because that's the one that they had in stock at the store at the time, but I would have been fine with silver. I think that they both look equally fine. Maybe the one advantage of space grey is that maybe the black display looks better with the darker color watch case.
    05-08-2017 11:52 AM
    I got a space grey one but it seems like a lot more band options tend to lean more to the silver color.
    I agree and if I could only wear one Watch, let it be Stainless! But I don't have to, so I have all the basics except silver.
    05-08-2017 02:51 PM
    Space grey. I personally think the silver sport model looks cheap.
    05-08-2017 05:59 PM
    Space grey. I personally think the silver sport model looks cheap.
    Ouch. So whats your opinion on the gold and rose gold?
    Annie_i6s likes this.
    05-08-2017 06:06 PM
    Ouch. So whats your opinion on the gold and rose gold?
    Those are better. I like the look of both of those with the navy band. This is all just my opinion. To each his own.
    05-08-2017 06:57 PM
    I got the space gray. I am not a fan of the silver watch. No real reason other than I just don't like the look.
    05-10-2017 10:32 AM
    Space Grey, no question in my mind (this is subjective tho)

Cheers,
    BR
    05-10-2017 10:46 AM
    I have a silver phone and love it, but when looking at the watch, I'd go with space gray before the silver.... and then of course, there is the rose gold!
    05-10-2017 11:33 AM
    I'm not sure if it's because I have a space black, but the grey looks off to me. I like the silver. I'd love to see a brushed or matte SS option in the future.
    05-10-2017 02:20 PM
    Space gray for sport, space black for stainless.
    05-10-2017 03:59 PM
    I ended up going with silver. I just feel it goes with a lot more not only accessories but pretty much any occasion and outfit.
    adam13141 likes this.
    05-10-2017 04:27 PM
    I ended up going with silver. I just feel it goes with a lot more not only accessories but pretty much any occasion and outfit.
    Good choice.

Plus most guys I see with a watch have the space grey. Makes you stand out a little.
    05-10-2017 05:16 PM
    Same here...
    05-12-2017 12:33 PM
    Silver is next on the list. All the other bases are covered except for Rose Gold and I don't care for it.

I personally like the Silver view it as an actual style choice where to me Space Gray is almost the matte black of the watch world, almost as though you're avoiding fashion. Almost but not quite.

My iPod (Classic), phone, and one Watch are Space Gray and I like them. When it came to getting a Macbook, I chose gold because I liked Apple's version of it, and I was cool with SG. So I'm looking forward to getting a Silver Watch.

This $70 S2/Nike sale will be over before it's time for me to pull the trigger, but if there's one more after that— Boom! I'd be tempted to forego a Nike+ for the moment if Target had a $70 Off sale in S2s. That Target card is burning a hole in my wallet.

Decisions! All this pondering does save me money on occasion.
    05-12-2017 02:12 PM
    Space Grey always look better if you combine it with a strap that has BLACK hardware. Although an Apple Watch, Silver is still too generic
    eyecrispy likes this.
    05-31-2017 08:56 PM
    Neither...LOL. I went with the Black Stainless Steel, however my next color Apple Watch will be "regular" Stainless Steel.
    05-31-2017 10:06 PM
    Neither...LOL. I went with the Black Stainless Steel, however my next color Apple Watch will be "regular" Stainless Steel.
    The space black SS is the my favorite -- I'm just too cheap to buy it.
    06-02-2017 12:40 PM
    The space black SS is the my favorite -- I'm just too cheap to buy it.
    Bit the bullet and bought one a couple of weeks ago, love it. Sold my gold aluminum S2 and won't ever look back.

Problem is now that when new versions come out I'm going to always want stainless.
    eyecrispy likes this.
    06-02-2017 03:09 PM
    Bit the bullet and bought one a couple of weeks ago, love it. Sold my gold aluminum S2 and won't ever look back.

Problem is now that when new versions come out I'm going to always want stainless.
    Yep. I don't even want to buy the first one bc I upgrade so frequently. I don't want to have to "downgrade" back to an aluminum model and be sad.
    rws381 likes this.
    06-02-2017 05:51 PM