Limited Edition NikeLab Watch

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Nike says the new Apple Watch NikeLab version will launch in one week on Nike.com, at NikeLab stores, and through Apple at an “Apple Tokyo pop-up in Isetan.”

So does that mean it won't be available in the Apple online store? Mac Guy will need to know. :cool:

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I have to say— I'm interested since I want a Nike+. I want to see it at Target! Let me use that gift card!

Anybody with the Nike+ on wOS 3.2— do you have the new NikeLab colors?

The new Nike Lab watch only comes in one color.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
DarlaMack said:
The new Nike Lab watch only comes in one color.

Right, the Watch only comes in Space Gray and nobody has it yet. But it has at least one new Watch face color (Bone) and I thought maybe more.

I was just wondering if the Nike+ had the Bone color. But I'm guessing that it will be unique to the NikeLab. My SG doesn't have Gold but surprise, my Gold Sport does.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Right, the Watch only comes in Space Gray and nobody has it yet. But it has at least one new Watch face color (Bone) and I thought maybe more.

I was just wondering if the Nike+ had the Bone color. But I'm guessing that it will be unique to the NikeLab. My SG doesn't have Gold but surprise, my Gold Sport does.

There will be knock off bands flooding the market soon.

rangerdeyo

Trusted Member
Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
The 42mm Nike Lab watch is sold out online. The 38mm is still available. Price is the same as a series2/Nike Watch, $399/$369.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
What do Nike actually do apart from put their logo on it?

There are also a couple of Nike specific Watch faces that make for easier on the run stat checking. The difference between the NikeLab and the Nike+ is the color available for the Watch faces and Band.