How is your Apple Watch battery holding up?

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Quite honestly, I don't have time to monitor it that closely. I have too much going on. I know my battery will go for an entire day so I just let it go and put it on the charger at night.

My days are no longer jam packed. It doesn't take much at all for me to check the battery and learn to approximate what's what throughout my day. 'Monitoring' would be a bit of an overstatement for what I do. So as always— it's whatever works for you.

mrkeynes

May 22, 2015
Visit site
Mine last for a day and a half
And I love bright displays so the brightness is always to it's highest
But when I'm doing extreme workouts, it lasts for just a day

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I recently set up and updated my OG Watch for the first time after a few months of it sitting in a drawer. I didn't wear it at all yesterday but it was powered on and connected to my phone. When I charged it this morning, it had been off the charger for a whole 24 hours and the battery was at about 80%.

That's not bad for a almost 18 month old tiny battery.

EDIT: Whoops, didn't realize this was in the Series 2 forum.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I have three watches, all about a month old. The battery life on these is just incredible. I took my Nike+ off the charger about 12AM and when I woke this morning, it was at 98%.

I wore my rose gold watch to work last night night and after eight hours, the battery was at 89%.

druantia

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I am having battery issues post 3.1.3. The apple store checked the battery and it is ok. Genius suggested setting up as new should fix (I had done an un-pair then restore from backup), but I can't find anywhere whether this means I have to kiss all of my history of activities and challenges goodbye or not! So, does the setting up as new inherit the past activities from the iPhone when you set it up?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I am having battery issues post 3.1.3. The apple store checked the battery and it is ok. Genius suggested setting up as new should fix (I had done an un-pair then restore from backup), but I can't find anywhere whether this means I have to kiss all of my history of activities and challenges goodbye or not! So, does the setting up as new inherit the past activities from the iPhone when you set it up?
I believe it does

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I believe it does

I think there software that will save your activity data. It's somewhere in this forum. If I have time, I'll hunt it down and share here. That said, I've reset my watch to factory several times and don't think I lost data. I just make sure I open the Activity app before resetting and when I'm done, the activity data all appears to be there.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I think there software that will save your activity data. It's somewhere in this forum. If I have time, I'll hunt it down and share here. That said, I've reset my watch to factory several times and don't think I lost data. I just make sure I open the Activity app before resetting and when I'm done, the activity data all appears to be there.
If you find it, please share

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I charge mine every night and generally it has about 70% left. It doesn't seem too matter if I worked out today or not. No matter what I do it doesn't seem to effect it. It it's amazing

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox