Apple Watch S2 Hermes Fauve Barenia Leather Single Tour Deployment Buckle

ViktorOTitov

Dec 3, 2016
Visit site
Dear Friends!
Just ordered this watch (Apple Watch S2 Hermes Fauve Barenia Leather Single Tour Deployment Buckle). My friend told me, that they are extremely rare in Europe and USA. But in Russia we have them in stock))) for [redacted]
Does anybody wear the same model? Are they really amazing and elegant for everyday wear?
My previous watch was Apple Watch S1 Black steel Black Link Bracelet. I really like them and was wearing for about 1 year. I put my Rolex in the wardrobe.
Now I want something more beautiful. Will my order satisfy my wish?
Thank You very much!

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
But in Russia we have them in stock))) for [redacted]

My girl and I love the Hermès line up. Their original Cuffs are no longer available, but if the Double Buckle Cuff (38s only) were cheap enough, I'd get one for each of her limbs. Style and multiple-functionality.

doc16mom

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I has the Apple Watch stainless steal from the beginning of the Apple Watch . Series two, I decided to get the Hermes double tour. I really regret spending the money. I do it find the leather of the band that special. The Hermes Watch faces are nice but don't blow me away. I'm more happy with my sport gold series 2 than my Hermes . I'm probably going to sell it. A stainless steel Apple Watch with a leather band is just as nice. Hope I can unload the Hermes without having to take too much of a loss!

ViktorOTitov

Dec 3, 2016
Visit site
Dear Friends!
I couldn't get to the Apple Shop before holidays. So I will go to the store in one week. Now I am wondering what model of Hermes Apple Watch to get. This year they have only 3 42mm men's models.
0ceff9023d3cf26376e2884e8c27c174.jpg
1ef7c594fd2e255c456c52974dced613.jpg
42f6d521365c385d3abba30786b37cd5.jpg

I love the Feu (fire orange) one - it's the Hermes famous color. But whether it will suite the very no-nonsense person who is wearing suits with ties? Is it really men's color?
The second place I give to double buckle fauve.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW