Wearing a Series 2 during weightlifting?

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Here's a question - would you recommend wearing the Series 2 during weightlifting?

I should say I'm not thinking of apps - though recommendations might be welcome - so much as how comfortable it is, and how durable. Obviously, nothing's going to help if you drop a 50-pound weight on it, but it would be nice if I could avoid scratches or dents during normal activity. On the comfort tip, would a Nike strap be noticeably better than the regular Sport Band?

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Thanks guys, that's nice to hear. If nothing else I was worried that the regular Sport Band might get excessively sweaty, even though plenty of other fitness trackers use a similar band.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
The standard silicone bands are great. I use them all the time during workouts, and just run them under water afterwards to clean. Very comfortable too.

I'd recommend the Apple silicone bands over the Nike+ ones for weightlifting though... the holes in the Nike+ are supposed to be for 'cooling' while running, and of course for the look... If you're lifting weights, the standard will treat ya just fine!

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I always wear my watch during weightlifting sessions. It counts calories and provides a means to time rest intervals. I plan to wear the Nike+ band in the future because it's lighter and allows more air under the band.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW