Post pics of your Apple Watch!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Apple's leather loop only comes in midnight blue and smoke gray, so what brand is your black one?

It's Apple from last year's model.
317edef78aa6055e4092eb1000e959ac.jpg

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
Update: Clockwork Synergy leather band is still very 'hard', but, I'm wearing it daily and always bend it a little before putting it on.
I also noticed the way it fits my wrist (because it is so hard to get it into the 4th hole) it tilts to the left a bit on my wrist. And, due to this, I miss notifications (since I don't feel it).

So, I'm certainly looking forward to the day it can rest flat on my wrist, and connect in the fourth hole on the band (and hopefully not be too tight)...

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
So, I'm certainly looking forward to the day it can rest flat on my wrist, and connect in the fourth hole on the band (and hopefully not be too tight)...

That's something I've noticed when comparing my Apple bands (no leather, YET) to my non-Apple bands. The Apple bands are all 'just right' and the non-Apple (except the Sport knock-offs) are all a little loose or a little tight. I'm hoping that they break-in satisfactorily.

rangerdeyo

Trusted Member
Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
That's something I've noticed when comparing my Apple bands (no leather, YET) to my non-Apple bands. The Apple bands are all 'just right' and the non-Apple (except the Sport knock-offs) are all a little loose or a little tight. I'm hoping that they break-in satisfactorily.

I guess I've been lucky since all my non-Apple bands have fit just fine.
IMG_5474.JPG

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The First Black Apple leather loop I tried on was a large and it was to big. The salesperson advised me that it also came in medium, but they didn't have any in stock, I got lucky and found one here on iMore and purchased it from Ambassador BamfHacker. All of my current bands are Apple. My Clockwork Synergy band which should be here Friday will be my first non Apple Band so I'm curious about how it will fit and look. I shall see.

Last edited:

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
Oh, you want me to post pics of my apple watch? Okay...

cws band.JPG

As posted in another thread, the Clockwork Synergy band fits MUCH better today, and was much easier to put on...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro