What's your favorite watch face for Apple Watch?

ronpfid

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Hey question... sometimes online I'll see a photo of an AW with a face that's not in my gallery, where are people getting these other faces?

Like this one for example?

5b5c0dc77de2268b51cef99e14a88999.jpg

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey question... sometimes online I'll see a photo of an AW with a face that's not in my gallery, where are people getting these other faces?

Like this one for example?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/5b/5c/0d/5b5c0dc77de2268b51cef99e14a88999.jpg

No clue what watch face that is but it’s probably just a mockup. Apple does not allow third party watch faces, period. The only “branded” watch faces out there are the Hermès (only available on Hermès models) and the Nike face (only available on Nike+ models). Some users have gotten creative and used an image that resembles a watch face using the Photos watch face.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I like Buzz Lightyear. Just wish it was set up like Mickey in that it’s always there as opposed to a random action being loaded when I raise my wrist.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I like Buzz Lightyear. Just wish it was set up like Mickey in that it’s always there as opposed to a random action being loaded when I raise my wrist.

I'm a huge toy story fan so I'm with you. Can't wait for Buzz. To infinity and beyond!

ronpfid

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Oh those hosers, ok, thanks. a fake mockup! I see these faces on ads and kept wondering where to get those. So any we 'can' have, would be our watch app gallery?

mmedez

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
I've tried a bunch of them now, but am finding the 'activity analog' pictured below is my favorite (so far). What's your favorite?

For complications I have the battery indicator top left, workout top right, and local weather at the bottom.

For me, my favorite would have to be the "motion" watch face with the jelly fishes. I think the watch face does give my watch that "futuristic appeal". When I show it to people, they always find it cool. Its kind of makes you "stand out". For productive, the modular face is the best for me

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’ve used them all at some point, but I always return to the utility watch face, and therefore, it is my favorite.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I like my digital face but when I just want to have fun it is on MINNIE. Love Minnie and her voice. I hope more watch faces are made available. That is the one thing I like on my Samsung watch...the different faces available, but since getting the Apple Watch I haven't been wearing my Sammy watch and it does work with the Apple Watch. I just prefer the Apple over my Sammy. Waiting for the contract to end on my Samsung and will either sell it or give it to my best friend. I don't want to pay the early termination fee

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
How did you change the name of the city to the  symbol?

First, set your World Clock cities in the Clock app on your iPhone.

Then, open Watch > My Watch > Clock > City Abbreviations. From there you can change your city appreciation to the  logo.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm still using the digital Nike+ face. Used to use the utility one all the time until I got the Nike+ model. Looking forward to the toy story ones.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro