What's your favorite watch face for Apple Watch?

StraightlineBoy

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
I've switched to the one above with the 3 little activity rings like chronograph dials because it allows me to have to day and date without using one of the customisable slots to do so. I've got Dark Sky across the bottom and Reminders and Workouts in the other 2 spots

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I've switched to the one above with the 3 little activity rings like chronograph dials because it allows me to have to day and date without using one of the customisable slots to do so. I've got Dark Sky across the bottom and Reminders and Workouts in the other 2 spots

I use that one too. Was using the large rings but lost the date. #savethecomplications

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
For me it depends. If I've got appointments/meetings/etc., then I'll use Modular. If not, then I prefer Activity Digital. If I'm at a party/social occasion, then I like to rock Mickey. :)

I don't care for any of the Nike+ faces.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Guess I'm the only one here who loves the mini mouse...you can customize and I love that she tells the time when you tap it....

I like it but I have always preferred Digital clocks lol. I have no issue reading analog but I find it easier to read digital since it is so quick which is a reason to have a watch for me lol :p

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I like it but I have always preferred Digital clocks lol. I have no issue reading analog but I find it easier to read digital since it is so quick which is a reason to have a watch for me lol :p

On a few of the analog faces I'll devote a complication to the world time which shows the digital version too.

anon(62000)

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I always try to keep the music app accessible on the watch face. It's nice to be able to change playlists without having to take my phone out of my pocket or click a button on my headset.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
112693d1475714831t-show-us-your-apple-watch-face-au-al-cocoa-s2.jpg

This is the watch face that is on my Watch 90% of the time. I'll often switch to another face for some dedicated purpose or event, but I almost always switch back to this shortly thereafter. I was at the show recently and switched to the Movie face, but switched back to this when I got outside.

I think this was the first instance I used this particular face. Now, it used gold text to match the case and looks much better than the white text.

rangerdeyo

Trusted Member
Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
I like a traditional analog watch face with the complications that give me all the 'important' info I want:

IMG_5705.PNG

Plus I like that monogram, :biggrin:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I use two. A photo face and then at night when I sleep I use the modular face with red so the light doesn't bother my eyes if I wake up.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I've been using the Nike digital face since the Nike plus model came out. I'm sure I'll move back to modular at some point though.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I really like the Nike digital Watch face. I think I'd really like it when set to military time. It looks like it does military, not 24hr time.

Every time somebody shows up here with a Nike Watch, I get to jonesin' for one. I should be responsible and wait until Series 3, whenever that may be. Either get a new feature or two, or the Nike at a reduced price.

The great thing about any of the Watches is the variety of faces and the ease of changing them. Still— I want more!. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro