My Nike+ Watch has arrived!!!

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I was referring to if over time it would be easier for it to fall off because the band wouldn't maintain their grip so to say. just wondering thats all. don't want to be running and have a 400 watch fall off my wrist.

Oh gotcha. Sorry. I haven't experienced that.

Murpheee

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone know if we will be able to buy extra Nike bands?

300e0ca0b46bb2bf14342415aec4cce8.jpg

Yep! This is a knock off band from eBay. 10.00 and they have more colors than apple does. Can't go wrong with these. Get em!

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
This is a knock off band from eBay. 10.00 and they have more colors than apple does

A link, if you would? And after an up close and personal look, does the band have any third-party give-aways? F'rinstance, some silicone bands have a ridge running around the edge of the bands from the molding process. Apple doesn't have this.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site

StraightlineBoy

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
I bought a knock off just for fun and to compare it to the real band that came with my Nike+. It's quite poor and not as comfortable. It looks almost identical but the material/quality lacks.
The comfort of the real thing is probably what I like most about it, so doesn't matter how cheap the knock-off is, I won't be buying.
On Saturday I did go into the Apple Store fully expecting to buy a black Milanese loop band for mine and I didn't. Maybe the lighting in the store was too harsh but certainly in the display case it didn't look as black as I was expecting...I did think perhaps I was looking at a silver one but there was one of them in there too and that was unmistakable.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods